SPECIAL WRITING GROUP - Infamously Zealous - JOINING THREAD - NOT ACCEPTING UNTIL NOVEMBER 15TH

Hello and welcome to Infamously Zealous! @jedda7 and I @Amealia, are starting this group together. This group is much different than most. We push each other to be better in ways other groups don’t. Want to learn more? Choose what section you would like to know about!

How Are We Different?

We are very different than most groups because of how our group functions. Instead of working on one story together and nothing else, we all work on a story together but we also may work on another one on our own or with a partner in the group. If you have any questions we are here! If you need a beta reader, we are here! If you need someone to debug your story, you guessed it, we are here!

Do We Participate In Contests?

Yes! Every contest on episode is one we will be in. Each contest is the opportunity to broaden your horizons with story telling so we make sure to enter them all.

What Does Our Name Mean?

Our name ‘Infamously Zealous’ means that we are known for how extra and enthusiastic we can be as a group. One of our large goals is to make sure we always live up to our name!

What Roles Are In Our Group?

All! All roles you can think of. We welcome everyone from coders to artists to beginners and everyone in between. This is to help you grow in all areas on episode. @jedda7and I, @Amealia, are the presidents of the group.

What Story Are We Working On Now?

We are not working on a story right now. Join to help us choose what story we will write!

How Do We Choose What Story We Make As A Group?

We vote! Everyone in the group is required to come up with one story idea. No more no less. The story must be well thought out and have a general plot to it. Once everyone has a story we put them to a vote. Everyone takes a vote on a story of their choosing as long as it is not their own. The two stories with the highest vote are then sent to the forums! A plot of each is explained in a thread and the stories are put to a vote. This is to let the readers choose what they want to see.

What Are Our Rules?

We don’t have many rules in our group as there should not be. Be a decent person do not start unnecessary drama and there should be no problems!

What Are The Requirements To Join?

In order to join the group you MUST follow a few requirements. You must be relatively active! You need to have discord or be able to create one. We use discord to keep things organized as it is easier than the forums. You must be 13 years old or older! This is not our personal rule this is one episode has put in place that everyone must follow. You must fill out the form to join!

How do I Join?

This is simple. All you must do is fill out the form below, post it on this thread and then wait until you are accepted into the group. Everyone will be accepted into the group but if any rules are broken you will be kicked out of it.

Form:
Forum username:
Name to be called in group:
How active are you on a scale of one to ten. Ten being all the time, one being never:
Why do you want to join:
Are you in any other writing group:
What time zone are you in:
What are your strengths:
What are your weaknesses:
Any questions about the group:

You will be asked for your discord username once you have filled this out and have been talked to by both @jedda7 and I, @Amealia. Please do not message us and instead wait until we message you about joining. If you have any other questions make sure to add them at the end of your form.

3 Likes

Form:
Forum username: alytriplex
Name to be called in group: Alyxx
How active are you on a scale of one to ten. Ten being all the time, one being never: 8, I’d like to say I’m pretty active aside from working on the weekends and I am in school at the current moment
Why do you want to join: Because I want to start writing a story but I don’t have any ideas on what to write and I’m currently learning how to do codings but knowing myself, I am pretty lazy
Are you in any other writing group: No
What time zone are you in: UTC -6:00
What are your strengths: I like to give ideas (even if they may seem lame?), pretty active, grammar nazi (so if anyone needs their story spellchecked or need advise on better wording perhaps, I could lend a hand)
What are your weaknesses: Working by myself, I’m pretty lazy (hence why I’m applying for a group)
Any questions about the group: None at the moment

1 Like

I will add you soon!

Fourm Username: Alishia_Episode
Name To Be Called In The Group: Alishia
How Active Am I On A Scale Of One To Ten: Ten
Why Do I Want To Join: It Seems Awesome! And I Need Help
Am I In Any Other Writing Group: Yes.
What Time Zone Am I In: Central Time Zone
What Are My Strengths: Story Ideas, Customization & Sometimes Writing.
What Are My Weaknesses: Writting
Any Questions About The Group: None at the moment

1 Like

How do I fill it out?

1 Like

Forum username:
Name to be called in group:
How active are you on a scale of one to ten. Ten being all the time, one being never:
Why do you want to join:
Are you in any other writing group:
What time zone are you in:
What are your strengths:
What are your weaknesses:
Any questions about the group:

Fill this out :hearts:

3 Likes

Forum username: rk.storiess
Name: Robyn
Scale: A 7, I have college and I should start working but in my free time it’s spend on episode.
Why do you want to join?: to make friends and to help people. Also for people, to help me improve on my stories.
What is your time zone?: UTC + 0 hours
What are your strengths: I would like to say that I’m good at writing and I have a lot of story ideas.
Weakness: I can’t really work on my own that’s why this group would be good for me. I’m also a terrible artist.
Questions: I have no questions at the moment.

1 Like

Username: Ahmadalfakhuri
Name: Ahmad
Name To be called in group: Ahmad
How active I am out of ten: ten
I want to join because I love working in groups and I love writing episode stories
Am I in another writing group: yes
What time zone: UK time zone
What are my strengths: Planning, writing
My weaknesses: I can’t write fast
Questions about the group: what do you use to chat on

Form:
Forum username: Onika
Name to be called in group: Onika
How active are you on a scale of one to ten. Ten being all the time, one being never: 7
Why do you want to join: To share my episode ideas and inspire/motivate others to engage in their passion!
Are you in any other writing group: Not at the moment…
What time zone are you in: BST - UK
What are your strengths: I have a professional use of vocabulary, can notice script problems easily, etc;
What are your weaknesses: Planning a good storyline.
Any questions about the group: No.

1 Like

Forum username: @jahstoriess
Name to be called in group: Jayda
How active are you on a scale of one to ten. Ten being all the time, one being never: 7
Why do you want to join: I’ve always wanted to join one and I’ve just completed my story so I’m free :slight_smile:
Are you in any other writing group: No
What time zone are you in: UTC-4 hours
What are your strengths: Direct, Story Plots, and Ideas
What are your weaknesses: Hmm - Probably beta reading LMAO
Any questions about the group: Nope !

what story did you make? curious

Oh I’ve written like 5 lmao. The three realms, mortailty, The other side, Fantastical: SHC and prophet’s illusion

1 Like

wow

Ya

1 Like

Forum username: candyxcx
Name to be called in group: Candy / Ali / Ally
How active are you on a scale of one to ten. Ten being all the time, one being never: fourfive
Why do you want to join: no reason but i love to be included in community
Are you in any other writing group: i did but everyone is offline (dead??)
What time zone are you in: GMT+8
What are your strengths: Artist / Writer (not really but i have wrote alot but never tried to code it LMAOO)
What are your weaknesses: Alot!
Any questions about the group: N?A

1 Like

Forum username: Adam.epy
Name to be called in group: Adam
How active are you on a scale of one to ten. Ten being all the time, one being never: 8
Why do you want to join: Well I recently started getting into writing, and this group seems amazing! Plus I’m itching to meet new people!
Are you in any other writing group: Nope!
What time zone are you in: Pacific Daylight Time
What are your strengths: I am pretty good at writing in general. I do written and spoken poetry and I write tons of story prompts :joy: I am also an artist :blush:
What are your weaknesses: I would say one weakness I have is definitely coding
Any questions about the group: Nope! :blush:

Forum username: episodehoneyy
*Name to be called in group: Sheila
How active are you on a scale of one to ten. Ten being all the time, one being never: 8
Why do you want to join: have alot ideas but difficult to write out perfectly
*Are you in any other writing group; no
What time zone are you in: gmt +2
*What are your strengths; i dont give up, love to help others and im dedicated. Have alot ideas in different genres
*What are your weaknesses; cant code, my gramma isnt always that good
Any questions about the group none

I’ll join x
My name is Tori Rose and I have a story out called Roses for riley with 2.5k reads, im great at writing and really nice. I have 12k followers on episode under username Tori. xx

NAME TO BE CALLED IN GROUP: Tori
Activity:8
Why want to join: I’m so passionate about making stories but i wish i was in a group as it would be so much easier and faster also ill love to make some new episode friends.
I’m not in any other group
Time zone: British one
Strengths: great at directing and creative at story ideas and narrative. I have experience and followers so I could get us more reads, im nice and kind, i wont be rude or delete anyones stuff, i respect others x
weaknesses: my homework can be distracting

thats all,
Hope i can join xxx

Fourm Username: Ealma
Name To Be Called In The Group: Elena
How Active Am I On A Scale Of One To Ten: Nine
Why Do I Want To Join: Its An Opportunity For Me to Get Better , im passionate about writing
Am I In Any Other Writing Group: No
What Time Zone Am I In: Eastern Daylight Time
What Are My Strengths: Customization , story ideas ,
What Are My Weaknesses: coding
Any Questions About The Group: None at the moment

I am sorry but we are currently not accepting any more members as we have about ten right now.