SPECIAL WRITING GROUP - Infamously Zealous - JOINING THREAD - NOT ACCEPTING UNTIL NOVEMBER 15TH

Hi! We are with 8 right now. But not everyone is so active haha. We contacr on Discord. (Do you know that?) There are all DOC’s etc. We are now busy with the college Days contest. Genre fantasy.

We all like different genres but together we are really making this story Awesome! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Forum username: ScarletV
Name to be called in group: Scar (everyone calls me that haha)
How active are you on a scale of one to ten. Ten being all the time, one being never: um, maybe 3 or 4, I’m active on Saturday and Sunday, and maybe week-days
Why do you want to join: First, I love working in groups and I really love writing story, but I don’t have time :(( and I want to improve my Englush
Are you in any other writing group: No, I’m not
What time zone are you in: +7
What are your strengths: I’m good at “creating plot” and a little bit directing spot. Also I can edit well maybe :joy:
What are your weaknesses: grammar and vocab
Any questions about the group: No for now ^^

1 Like

@Spade.02

Forum username: Meadowh
Name: meadow
How active: 8.5 lol
Why do I want to join: because creative writing is my speciality and I’m good at coding too I hope lol
Any other group: nah
Time zone: GMT
Strengths: thinking of creative story ideas, artsy, good at coding
Weaknesses: spot directing and zooms eeww
Questions: when will I know if I’ve been accepted?

We are still waiting for some other people to response. You will hear something as quick as possible.

Do you have discord? We communicate there.

1 Like

Yeah I have discord

Forum Username: LilDaniEpisode
Name to be called in group: Leah
How active are you on a scale of one to ten: 5
Why do you want to join: I want to join because I love working with new people!!
Are you in any other writing group: Nope I’m new but I can write good I guess
What time zone are you in: The New York time zone. Virginia
What are your strengths: The dress up games in the story’s and having them design their character
What are your weaknesses: Well, I guess I can say nothing really
Any questions about the group: How often are you gonna write the story because I also have school. Except for Thanksgiving this week. How are we gonna be able to write on the same story too???:thinking:

1 Like

Forum username: Poisonous_Queen
Name to be called in group: Ivy
How active are you on a scale of one to ten. Ten being all the time, one being never: 9
Why do you want to join: sounds like fun
Are you in any other writing group: no
What time zone are you in: Standard Eastern (GMT-5)
What are your strengths: Ideas, characters (personality, style & looks) and coding. (I can also be a good secretary :joy: )
What are your weaknesses: plots
Any questions about the group: none!

1 Like

Check out my other writing group rather than this one please. CLOSED- EPISODE OMNIESCIENTS - Writing group - Re-joining thread - Not Your Average Writing Group

Check out my other writing group rather than this one please and thank you. CLOSED- EPISODE OMNIESCIENTS - Writing group - Re-joining thread - Not Your Average Writing Group

1 Like

Check out my other writing group rather than this one please. CLOSED- EPISODE OMNIESCIENTS - Writing group - Re-joining thread - Not Your Average Writing Group

Check out my other writing group rather than this one please. And thank you CLOSED- EPISODE OMNIESCIENTS - Writing group - Re-joining thread - Not Your Average Writing Group

1 Like