Special zoom help

How do you make that zoom where the characters seem to be going to the side and it focus on a certain one? Sorry if I’m not explaining it well.

2 Likes

You mean when it looks like if the camera fallows certain character?

If so you simply use walking pan and zoom command together.
&CHAR walks to spot # # #in zone # in #AND CHAR does it while #walkinganimation
&pan to zone # in #
@ zoom ### in #

You have to play with times sometimes to make it smooth or sometimes ad pause on one of the lines.

1 Like

&pan to zone 1 in T
@Character walks to position T

1 Like

Hi everyone! Can someone help me how to make shadows in episode?

you have to create another topic. can I PM you though? I can help

Hi @AlexandraD!
Of course you can Pm me! I really appreciate your help!

1 Like

No, it’s not that. It’s when you have a scene with some people and then the zoom starts focusing on a person and it looks like everyone else is “going to the side”.

I don’t understand. How does that work?

Aha…

You just walk the other persons to side but you use idle animation instead of walking so it looks like thay slide to side.

1 Like

Yeah, kind of like that. Not exactly, but it’s kind of that.

From your description it is exactly this.:thinking: If you mean something different you have to be more specific.

1 Like

here is an example:

EXT. ABBEY GARDEN - DAY
&zoom reset
&CHAR spot 0.884 159 190 AND CHAR moves to layer 0 AND CHAR faces right AND CHAR is think_rubchin
&CHAR1 spot 1.280 110 0 AND CHAR1 moves to layer 1 AND CHAR1 faces right AND CHAR1 is listen_nod_happy_loop
&CHAR2 spot 1.380 210 0 AND CHAR2 moves to layer 2 AND CHAR2 faces left AND CHAR2 is talk_armscrossed_condescending_loop
@pause for 1
&zoom on 161 379 to 354% in 5
&CHAR1 walks to spot 1.280 20 0 in 5 AND CHAR1 does it while listen_nod_happy_loop AND CHAR1 faces right
@CHAR2 walks to spot 1.380 300 0 in 5 AND CHAR2 does it while talk_armscrossed_condescending_loop AND CHAR2 faces left
@speechbubble is 160 125 to 100%
NARR
Who is that?

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll try to do it.:blush:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.