Speech-Bubble Errors?! šŸ˜± šŸ¤”

Whether Episode is experiencing some bugs, errors or Iā€™m just thick as Ice?! But Iā€™ve come across an error between the speech bubbles from my tester on Phone against Portal.

The Speech bubbles on the portal are blank! Thatā€™s how theyā€™re supposed to look when you read it on the phoneā€¦ butā€¦ :pensive: :pensive:

When I test out my story, the speech bubbles look like this on my phone. Also, this isnā€™t about speech bubbles but Iā€™ll include it (just in case people have experienced it) The transitions when you either fade in/out white it makes a very weird sunny filter kinda colour. I assume itā€™s an error thatā€™s being fixed but. Not only that some sounds arenā€™t playing in the phone tester whereas when Iā€™m on the portal theyā€™ll play correctly.
:broken_heart: :broken_heart: :broken_heart: :broken_heart: :broken_heart: :broken_heart:
There are no errors shown from the screenshot from the portal about sounds or anything. Iā€™ve got everything completely correct on there. Iā€™ve been testing/changing, adding new parts to my story. Everything for sound has been perfect up till now. I honestly think thereā€™s a couple of errors from the phone part of Episode since the portal plays everything fine. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
:broken_heart: :broken_heart: :broken_heart: :broken_heart: :broken_heart: :broken_heart:
Has anyone else ever had this issue before? If so is there any way to fix the problem because I donā€™t wanna read my story thinking Iā€™ve run into an error or Iā€™ve done something too it. :scream_cat: :sob: :scream_cat: :sob:

1 Like

Can we see the specific line of code that says ā€œYouā€™re fake Marieā€?

Take (MARIE) out from after NARRATOR, then Marie will go away

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.