Speechbubbles position problems! helppppp

I am writing and while previewing my story both on my phone and computer the speech bubble doesn’t reset itself even after writing “@speechbubble reset”. :anguished::anguished::anguished:
In the intro of the story I had to move the Default narrator speech bubble from the center because it covered the cover of the story, but even after writing “@speechbubble reset” more than once the speech bubbles still appear IN THE SAME POSITION throughout ALL the episode!!! Somebody knows why?

@speechbubble reset command is not working !?

@speechbubble reset isn’t a command I don’t think, you’ll just have to write a command moving it back to the default position when you want it too.

No, @speechbubble reset is a command. I suggest using an & instead of an @, and making sure the command is in the right place.

Never knew that, but I guess I do now :sweat_smile:

I’ve always used it and it has always worked :pensive: ! The problem is that if I put another command like “@speechbubble is X Y to %” it will stay like that until I don’t change it… So I’d have to direct EVERY speechbubble of dialogue in the story :cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

Thanks, I’ll try it out now!

Also, using @speechbubble reset, the bubbles are automatically moved to the characters of whom are speaking. If you want it closer/ further from the characters, or in a different size or spot, I suggest directing the bubble.

I don’t think this is a bug, but maybe your characters are close together, or are in similar spots in the episode?

I tried using & instead of @ and it’s still not working… I’ll post a couple of screenshots to show you

That’s what I meant… In the WHOLE episode the speech bubbles stay in that exact same position…

You would have to change it to where you want it then

Yeah but that would mean change it EVERYTIME someone talks! It shouldn’t be like it

It doesn’t, if you put it once it will stay in that position until you change it. At least, that’s how it’s working for me.

Ouch. :sweat: I guess I’ll have to find a way then. Thank you so much anyway

If the speechbubble reset isn’t working, you should Submit a Ticket about the issue.

It shouldn’t be that way. It’s supposed to be semi-automatic.

If looks like you are using web preview. Try refreshing the page first or preview to the line before it starts. If it still continues, then submit a ticket.