Splashes for Everyone!

I’m bored right now, so if anyone needs a splash I can make one for you. You just need to give me the details. (Keep in mind though I’m not that talented. :joy:) I have examples I’ve made below. The more details the better!

Splash Examples

I can also ATTEMPT covers, but I’m not very good.

Covers I've made

6 Likes

Hey, can you help me make a splash for the beginning of my story?
The story title is In His Eyes and I want the girl to be laughing and the boy is admiring her.
if you can do this, I’ll send the details.

Sure, I can try! :blush:

1 Like

Thanks, but I have to go offline right now, so I’ll send you the details maybe on Wednesday since I can’t come online tomorrow.

1 Like

I have some time left so is it ok if i just send you a picture of them in the pose first?

Sure

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi, could I request 4 splashes? I know it’s probably a bit much but I’m kind of working back and forth between two stories. :sweat_smile:

It’s two sets of mature themes and sound splashes.

STORY #1

Sound Splash

Can I have a sound splash with this character and in this animation? The background is entirely up to you. Maybe something that goes along with her outfit? The text can say the same thing in your example “This story uses music and sound so crank that volume up!” Any font you wish.

Mature Themes Splash

A mature themes splash that says “Please be advised that this story contains mature themes and strong language” The background could be the exterior of any of the Episode fancy houses. Both characters should face each other but it doesn’t matter how you arrange them.

STORY #2

Sound Splash

The background again is entirely up to you. A night club background or something bright would be alright too. The text can say something like “This story uses music and sound don’t forget to turn your volume up!” in any font you wish.

Mature Themes Splash

A mature themes splash that says the same thing as your example “This story contains mature themes and strong language” The background could be anything you think fits the mood. Both characters should face each other but it doesn’t matter how you arrange them.

I tried to put them on contrasting backgrounds so they’d be easier to cut out/make transparent. If it’s too much, I’ll take one of the stories down :persevere:. I was kind of lazy and didn’t want to write all those character details, but if you need them let me know :wink:. I’m not in a rush for them so take your time.

1 Like

Here you go! Let me know if you want anything changed :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Hmmm…do you need the details? Or is it you can’t do the splash? (Sorry if I sound rude)

It didn’t sound rude at all. I still need the details. :blush: And just a heads up I don’t think the second pose that you sent finish uploading

1 Like

Whoops!
Hmmm…okay, give me a sec to get the details…

1 Like

Emma:

Carson:
Skin: Copper 00
Brows: Male generic (black dark)
Hair: generic short medium brown
eyes: male generic blue green
face: diamond defined
nose: grecian narrow
mouth: full heart natural beige rose

1 Like

Thank you :sparkling_heart: Do you want a background in particular? And would you like the story name to be in the splash?

1 Like

No, not really. But maybe a pink sunset?
Yes please.
You can add your Instagram or forum name somewhere too so it’ll be easier to credit.

1 Like

Ok, I’ll get started now :blush:

1 Like

Let me know if you want anything changed. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

So…uh…yea can you change the background? It’s too purplish…and the words are purple too so for some people they maybe can’t really see the words?

1 Like

Would you like a different sunset background or a different background altogether?

1 Like

A different sunset background.
As I said before, preferably a pinkish one. Or orangey is fine.