Splashes- help needed!

I have created some splashes but I cant put my characters in them because I don’t know how to! If anyone is good at editing characters onto splashes I would really appreciate your help! I will put what characters I want under each picture! THEY ARE LIMELIGHT CHARACTERS! If you decide to help I’ll send each pose I want for the splash I want them for! Thank you in advance to anyone who helps!! :slight_smile:

Below are my splashes!

Music& Sound: I would like Rose in this one

Tap Slowly: I would like the main male character to be in this one.

Warning for themes & language: I would like Rose and her best friend Lily in this one.

ALSO: anyone who would like to use these, you are welcome to, just give me credit :slight_smile:
My insta is: fallondgem

1 Like

I can help you, if you like.

2 Likes

Try this site: http://editphotosforfree.com/photoapps/remove-background-from-image-online/

It’s relatively easy to use, slight learning curve but you’ll get used to it. Best to teach a man to fish than to give him one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes thank you so much! Could you do all of them? :slight_smile:

Yeah sure, just send me the poses.

1 Like

Thank you! I will try it out sometime! I have 5 episodes finished but im waiting for things to get approved still so I’ll def look into it when I start writing my next one :slight_smile:

Just send me poses, and I’ll get right on it

1 Like

I would like this of Rose to be on sound & music

I would like this one to be on tap slowly

And these two for mature themes & strong language! Could Lily be facing right with a censor bar over her mouth and Rose be facing left?
Lily is the one with curly hair btw!

TY in advance :smiley:

1 Like

Nice okay I’ll get right on it now

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :smiley:

1 Like

Okay here’s your splashes, if ya need anything done just tell me.

Don’t forget to click on them, then save it

Your Splashes

1 Like

OMG thank you so much!! :smiley:

1 Like

No problem :two_hearts:

1 Like

quick question!! how do I upload them for them to be at the beginning of my story? I tried to do it like I did with my backgrounds but I don’t think its working.

Are you uploading it where you upload your own backgrounds? Also is it saying it’s too small?

Yes & yes!

Okay so when I downloaded your splashes I noticed that they are 420×580 which are the small cover sizes, the splash sizes have to be 640×1136.

Like this size and shape :

Example

do you know how I change that? sorry for asking so many questions :confused:

Hold on let me try something, is there a way for you to send me the backgrounds you used for these?

Mugshot

The first two I made on a website. I can remake them and then send you it again by chance?