Spoiler on Instagram

Hey there,
I don’t know if i put this in the right Topic,
but how can I post a spoiler of my story on instagram?
I see it all the time, that someone posted a spoiler of their new chapter before it’s published.
And I mean like a video spoiler, not a picture.
How can i do this?
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Just take a screen shot of a certain moment and then go onto an editing software and add a filter and text.

3 Likes

I believe you just take a screenshot and post it? i’m not completely sure what you’re asking but I hope this helped.

2 Likes

As said by two users above me, you would screenshot a particular moment for the spoiler and add desired filters. I suggest the apps “Picsart” and “Prequel” for filters and extras.

2 Likes

I can help you editing the post.

1 Like

No I don’t mean like a picture.
I mean a sample of your chapter.
So like a scene, a sneak peek.

Haha, no that’s not what I mean.
Sometimes I see a little bit of a video of a chapter.
So like a sneak peek of a chapter.

u can take a pic of a moment or u can screen record using the screen record option u find on the app. Go to ur story start recording n then u can post on insta :white_heart:

1 Like

Thanks a lot!
But I didn’t publish my story at the moment. I almost finished chapter one.
So you can only do this when the story is already available?
Or you have to open the writers portal on your phone?

u have to open it on a mobile device :white_heart:

1 Like

Then u can find it here…

1 Like

Yeah I see it thanks!
But where is the button for the recording?
Haha I’m sorry, I’m still new to this :relaxed:

1 Like

If u tap on the three dots then this button

I can’t find it…
I open my story in the app and when I tap on the three dots it only shows replay.

u have to tap the dots before u press play

Hi I am posting short videos from my story as sneak peek - I have Iphone so I use the inbuild screen recording and then I cut it in iMovie app to the lenght I need. I guess you can get something similar for android too.

1 Like

I think it is not acessoble for some users - but you can use any screen recording app for it.

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this isn’t about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Thank you so much.
I found a app for android.
I will check it out.
:heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.