Spot directing error/problem

Please help character appears at the eay bottom of the screen?

Moved to Directing Helps and Tips since this is about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

I might be able to help, do you want your character to enter from the side and walk to a certain spot?

Minus spots will put them at the bottom of the screen?

If you wanted to that, maybe you could try this?

@cut to zone (insert zone #)

@CHARACTER enters from left to spot X Y Z in (# of seconds) AND CHARACTER does it while (insert animation)

You would just fill in your spot, your character, and the amount of time you would like it to last, and whatever animation you want, but hopefully this helps! I noticed you have another character entering from the right too, so if you wanted them to enter at the same time, maybe you could try this?

@CHARACTER enters from left to spot X Y Z in (# of seconds) AND CHARACTER does it while (insert animation) AND CHARACTER2 enters from right to spot X Y Z in (# of seconds) AND CHARACTER2 does it while (insert animation)

I hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.