Spot Directing Problem (Command don't happen as it should be)

Hi guys! I ran into a problem and I need help. My character Ariadna is sitting with a certain animation then I zoomed another character Sebastian but in Sebastian’s part, I already add another spot for Ariadna so that she can change her animation into the not sitting one
, before the screen zoom on her but whatever I placed this code, she always changes her spot when the screen zoomed to her.

&ARIADNA faces right AND ARIADNA spot 0.554 123 303 in zone 1 AND ARIADNA is idle_sit_armcrossed_unimpressed_loop

@zoom on 196 275 to 541% in 0 (Sebastian’s zoom)

@SEBASTIAN is laugh_sit_giggle THEN SEBASTIAN is laugh_sit_crackup

@zoom on 113 270 to 621% in 0 = (Ariadna’s zoom)

@pause for a beat

&zoom on 196 275 to 541% in 0 (Sebastian’s zoom)

@ARIADNA spot 0.554 123 258 in zone 1

@speechbubble is 139 88 to 127% with tail_top_right

SEBASTIAN (laugh_sit_crackup)
I am sorry but...

SEBASTIAN (laugh_sit_crackup)
Did you really say that?

&SEBASTIAN spot 0.579 186 260 in zone 1
&SEBASTIAN moves to layer 0

@zoom on 113 270 to 621% in 3 using easebounceout (Ariadna’s zoom)

ARIADNA (talk_doubtful)
If you have a better idea, please share with us too...

Try using the & instead of @

1 Like

The new spot looks the same as the previous sitting one. You may need to respot her to be in her standing position, because it looks as though you moved her back to sitting position.

1 Like

Hmm… I just noticed it is in fact different. Perhaps try recopying the script where she moves to be right before her dialogue? I’m not positive it’ll work, but it’s worth a shot?

Script Example
&ARIADNA spot 0.554 123 258 in zone 1
&zoom on 113 270 to 621% in 3 using easebounceout (Ariadna’s zoom)

ARIADNA (talk_doubtful)
If you have a better idea, please share with us too...

It might possibly be skipping over the spotting command because of the different symbols (i.e. & and @).

1 Like

It’s because you have changed the spot but you haven’t changed her animations so she is still in the sitting animation.

you zoom on her in time and after it you have her talking standing animation so till the zoom ends she is still in sitting animation but already spotted in a different spot

So either add to the new spotting her doing some idle standing animation
or change the spot after the zoom ends (using &) and not before it
or zoom in 0

1 Like

Oh! I get it now. It worked thank you so much :pray:t2: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.