Spot Walking from Below screen to Top

Hi everyone, please bare with me with explaining this in words. I have seen episodes where authors have characters walk into a scene from the bottom of the screen (screen being the screen of the author’s app) in rear position, basically they are walking from bottom of screen towards the top of the screen.

I want it to look like my character is crossing the road to reach their house to the front door, the background is only the front of the house, no road.

Happy to continue explaining it if I hadn’t made sense this time

Thanks

1 Like

LL (You can make her face left or right up to you,):

EXT. ISLAND BEACH - NIGHT
@zoom reset
@reset hsl
&LLCHARACTER spot 1.08 160 -220 in zone 1 at layer 1 AND LLCHARACTER faces right AND LLCHARACTER is idle_rear
@LLCHARACTER walks to spot 1.08 160 100 in zone 1 in 10 AND LLCHARACTER faces right AND LLCHARACTER is walk_neutral_rear

INK:
EXT. ISLAND BEACH - NIGHT
@zoom reset
@reset hsl
&INKCHARACTER spot 1.08 160 -220 in zone 1 at layer 1 AND INKCHARACTER faces right AND INKCHARACTER is rear
@INKCHARACTER walks to spot 1.08 160 100 in zone 1 in 10 AND INKCHARACTER faces right AND INKCHARACTER is walk_rear

Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.