Spot Walking (Walking w/Spot Direction)

bump!

How can i put a character in front next to another one ?

bump!
book marked

Please can someone help! I’m trying to make my characters enter from the left but every time I do they enter from the right! Here is my script

Would you mind showing what this would look like in script? All of the extra info is starting to confuse me. :sob::see_no_evil:

This might help (pretty much same info from the post but with a visual showing the character in action) :blob_sun:

BTW RudeInception, if you want me to remove this example picture, can let me know :+1:

1 Like

Please help! I’m trying to get my character to enter from the bottom of the screen with their back facing the camera. Like walking away from the camera, but I can’t seem to figure out how to.

Can I see your script?

Hey, i got the help i needed with it, but thanks a lot for answering!

hey I’m sorry im so late but I just wanted to let you know you have helped me so much in the making of my story so thank you so much, your honestly the best person I come too when I need help, thank you !!

I’m a little lost with my code. Says it’s wrong but the start of my story I coded this the same way… with no problem. Help!

@BEV walks to spot 1 280 120 7 in zone 2

@HAZEL walks to spot 1 280 240 11 in zone 2

Did you copy the exact spot code ?

1 Like

I haven’t used Episodes in so long I can’t even begin to tell you what to do. Sorry :frowning:

1 Like

Yes :sweat_smile: guess I’ll scrap this coding and try a new approach.

It should be this:
@BEV walks to spot 1.280 120 7 in zone 2

@HAZEL walks to spot 1.280 240 11 in zone 2

1 Like

:upside_down_face: :grimacing: How did I forget something so simple… Thank YOU!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart:. It helped me so much…I was searching for it from long time.

Hi I need help with idek what you can call it. My character keep walking on screen but behind the bed when I obvi need him in front of it. Can someone please help me!

Thank You!!! Can the characters do this while walking a certain way like walk_trudge?

You’d need to use layers: HOW TO: Move Characters / Overlays to the Layers If you’re still stuck please share your code.

@ExZhye yes you can have a walking animation with your code. Example:

@CHAR walks to spot 0.900 50 90 in zone 2 in 1 AND CHAR does it while walk_trudge

#They walk to this position in zone 2 in 1 second and use that animation.