Spot Walking (Walking w/Spot Direction)

It should be this:
@BEV walks to spot 1.280 120 7 in zone 2

@HAZEL walks to spot 1.280 240 11 in zone 2

1 Like

:upside_down_face: :grimacing: How did I forget something so simple… Thank YOU!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart:. It helped me so much…I was searching for it from long time.

Hi I need help with idek what you can call it. My character keep walking on screen but behind the bed when I obvi need him in front of it. Can someone please help me!

Thank You!!! Can the characters do this while walking a certain way like walk_trudge?

You’d need to use layers: HOW TO: Move Characters / Overlays to the Layers If you’re still stuck please share your code.

@ExZhye yes you can have a walking animation with your code. Example:

@CHAR walks to spot 0.900 50 90 in zone 2 in 1 AND CHAR does it while walk_trudge

#They walk to this position in zone 2 in 1 second and use that animation.

Hi, I want my character to enter from the right. So, how would I do that?

If you want to use spot directing, you spot direct them out of screen and then have them walk to a specific spot onscreen, like this:
&CHARACTER spot 1.250 500 30 in zone 1
@CHARACTER walks to spot 1.250 180 30 in zone 1

If you’re not using spot directing, you just write:
@CHARACTER enters from to position

Thank you so much!!! :blush:

1 Like

If we were to use just @CHARACTER walks to spot 1.250 180 30 in zone 1 would it work out?

I don’t think it would work like that, but you can do this:
@CHARACTER enters from right/left to spot 1.250 180 30

How do you make a character enter from the right while they are spot directed please because when i use, @CHARACTER walks to spot X Y Z in zone 1 they always enter from the left.

Hi, I’m trying to make a character enter a scene and I’m using:
&MIYA enters from left to 1.280 59 10 in zone 3 at layer 1 AND MIYA does it while walk_talk_phone
but it says error and I don’t know how to fix it.

I recommend reading the thread again and carefully :blob_sun:

Anyways,

@CHAR spot 1.280 59 10 in zone 2 AND CHAR moves to layer 1

@CHAR spot 1.280 -100 10 in zone 3 AND CHAR moves to layer 1

@CHAR walks to spot 1.280 59 10 in zone 3 in 4 AND CHAR moves to layer 1 AND CHAR does it while walk_talk_phone

This is how I would do it, it should work.

I keep on getting this error my code is: @ARIA CAMPBELL enters from left to spot 1.262 151 -19 in zone 2 in 0.5 AND ARIA CAMPBELL does it while walk_neutral_loop
Ty in advance

I keep on getting this error my code: @ARIA CAMPBELL enters from left to spot 1.262 151 -19 in zone 2 in 0.5 AND ARIA CAMPBELL does it while walk_neutral_loop
Ty in advance

i wrote this:
@KELLY spot 0.242 300 387 in zone 2
@KELLY walks to spot 0.242 209 387 in zone 1 in T (this is the line with error)
@KELLY faces right

could someone kindly explain why this gives and error? thank you!!

I think you have to combine Aria and Campbell together?

I figured it out. I had to put her off screen then walk her to the spot ARIA and CAMPBELL was her whole name.

OH THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! I finally found what I needed :fireworks: :sparkler: