Spotting Problem - Character Won't Stay In Scripted Spot

I feel like I’m making a silly mistake but I can’t figure what it is.
When I spot this one character, he’s not in the original spot that I have written in the script. Thanks :)))

Here is the code:

2 Likes

this is happening because you have the layer change in the original line. you need to split them up.
do it like this:
&CHARACTER spot 1.238 221 -49 in zone 1 AND CHARACTER moves to layer 3

same with the other character

I always spot my character layers on the same line and it works.

hmm, for some reason that doesnt work for me. is it because the y coordinate is negative?

I don’t think so

Is this how they’re meant to be?

I tried the code you suggested and still doesn’t seem to work. I don’t know if its the way I’m writing it out, so you can take a look if you like.

I’m not sure if it helps, but when I preview the code, the character (@MSILHOUETTE) won’t be in the spot I coded but eventually both characters do go in the positions I spotted them in.

Yes, exactly. But it’s weird because they do eventually go into that spot?

I’m stumped. Have you tried reloading the page?

Yeah. I saw that it might be a problem in the portal but I have no clue what that means lol

It looks like they changed spots because they are going to be facing rear. If you want them to be in that position from the start, include it to your line e.g &RYKA spot 1.238 221 -49 in zone 1 at layer 3 AND RYKA faces right AND RYKA is holdwaist_receive_idle_rear

This is the where they start when I preview:

Then they is where they end up eventually (where I spotted them):

1 Like

Read what I said here ^

So basically this should be your script:

&FSILHOUETTE spot 1.238 221 -49 in zone 1 at layer 3 AND FSILHOUETTE faces right AND FSILHOUETTE is holdwaist_receive_idle_rear AND MSILHOUETTE spot 1.231 195 -26 in zone 1 at layer 3 AND MSILHOUETTE is holdwaist_give_start_rear

@transition fade in in 1

@pause for a beat

That worked perfectly!! Thank you so much for your help you just saved me sm time!!!

1 Like

No problem!:white_heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.