SPOTTING-The key to spotting

Tysm! :heart: I appreciate it

1 Like

np

1 Like

Coding is very hard for me cause I am slow and always was in learning support. Im not sure how to follow my characters and how to shift. And have 2 people lay in bed and stay there and talk and kiss while zooming on them. And when i have music on idk how to turn it back off. And i have no idea how to put overlays in my story. And how to have 5 people in 1 zone spotted perfectly. I honestly cant learn right cause i dont understand alot of words and im terrible at all the coding honestly. But i love writting and im sure people will like to read my story. Its about my life. And i want this so bad its something i want really bad to become really good at too. And have people lay in beds together while kissing and talking and actually staying in the bed. I dont know how people do that. To stay in the bed and how to zoom as long as I want then put the zoom off and how to put the zoom off when i am done. And how to give hugs and kisses and how to get in a fight. And I have no idea what shifting means idk how to shift and idk how to make my character be in a car and how to make the car drive its so hard and i don’t get it no matter how many times people explain and all that and no matter how much i watch all tutorials nothing helps me. I just want to know how. And how I can make my story great and how to walk up and down hallways or rooms and how to walk down or up to a house door the right way and then go inside. Please reply to my questions and I know its alot but it will mean the world to me please answer all my questions and tell me how to do everything right. :100::smiley:

1 Like

Sounds good! I think the best way to take this is one section at a time: what exactly do you want?

1 Like

I just want to know what to do I want to do this good and I really want this very bad. I been going threw alot suffering with mental health but im not gonna give up no matter what. But I just want to know how to do everything right and in the right order with everything and etc…

1 Like

That’s a really good attitude. What part do you want to start with?

Well I felt like that too in the beginning and then I gave up on it but after some time I just felt like as a writer,learning to do screenplays was super important if I wanted to bring my stories to life on the big screen, I went back, relooked at the tutorial and caught onto it a bit. I might have copied and pasted and rplaces some of the words before I started using Joseph Evans/youtube tutorials and this is actually the most determined I’ve ever felt. My coding isn’t the best but I feel like the story is more important. Good luck!

Bump!