Spread Positivity ! πŸ’žπŸ§šπŸ»β€β™€οΈ ( check if feeling down)

Read below for magical and sweet messages that’ll make your day or evening or night ! :two_hearts:

Okay so as I was feeling down those last few days , I wanted to create a thread that people would sweet share thoughts and nice words to make someone , anyone feel better.

Give kindness, receive kindness.
You never know who might need to hear this:))

Write anything nice down on the comments <333

( you can refer to yourselves as fairies or anything that could give a hint of playfulness. :sparkles: :fairy:t2:‍♀ :elf:t4:‍♀ :woman_genie: :superhero:πŸΌβ€β™€ :woman_mage:t3: :mermaid:t6:‍♀ :sparkles:)

I’ll start !

I know that this might seem meaningless cause after all its just a message from a stranger online but , you have to keep going! :black_heart:
I know its hard for you and I know you’re going through a lot , but trust me everything is going to be alright eventually.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Be patient :two_hearts:
- xoxo fairy elis :fairy:t2:‍♀

Lol idk how people will find this gesture , I felt like posting it with the hope that it might actually help make someone feel better , I hope this helps :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

The stories written on here might seem silly, insignificant, or like a β€œtime-waster” to others, or with no tangible outcome for the writer or the reader. Please remember this isn’t true. You, as a writer, can cheer someone’s day (even with your dark thriller) by giving them something to look forward to, can encourage them with a random sentence or circumstance in your story, or just give them a way to step outside of a reality that may not be the best in some way. Keep pushing through the words and the dialogue and the chapters. Someone is waiting to connect with your words.

2 Likes

Beautifully said . Thank you for sharing this with us :heart:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.