Spread the Episode Love

Thank you so much Lana! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:
I love you so much!

I actually about to shout you out anyways so here we go:

@lanafrazer_episode because you’re an amazing background creator! :laughing::heart_eyes:

1 Like

:hugs::blush::fire::100::heavy_check_mark::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Shoutout to @ShellyG because she is my inspiration :kissing_heart:
And Shoutout to @AMagic because I’ve seen your growth on the forums and your backgrounds are really getting much better and your improvement is amazing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My Favourite stories:
College Days: I am you by @Chida (Dear Chida. thank you for your wonderful story. Normally I don’t like short first chapters, but this- wow.I’m very scared of little things and let me say, Ellie gave me a jump scare and I could hardly sleep last night. Still, this was an amazing story, so good job!) :smile:
The Dream and the Dreamer by Nour D :heart_eyes:
One of The Girls by @Amberose (And of course, I’m shouting her out for being an amazing human being on the forums as well and just so nice!):smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :clap::clap::clap:
College Days: My Best Friend’s Father by @Langdon (Dear S.Langdon, I’m sorry if I got the name of it wrong, in the gist of it, I forgot the title’s name. Normally I would step away from stories with these titles (And I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to offend you), but I was very curious. So I read the first episode and I absolutely love it, especially with such an amazing portrayal and I loved all the additional facts you put up there- it’s really amazing! So I will definitely continue reading it and I hope I didn’t seem rude) :thinking::smile:
Thriller: The Game by Amber-Agh, I forgot, but it was on the new Bad Girls shelf- (Directing is on point, by the way, and it’s different from what I’ve ever read before) :kissing_heart:
And anything by E.R Guerney (Just amazing stories, honestly) :heart_eyes:
Silent Voice by Luna Rose (Beautiful):smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Saving Grace by (You know what, I can’t remember suddenly, I just keep forgetting) (This is a beautiful story and it really got me):kissing_heart:

Oof, that’s it. I think I left some out of my recommended shelf, but I can’t seem to remember! I keep forgetting and I can never remember the easiest things, so I apologize!

4 Likes

Thanks @CinnamonToast , if anything, you’re my inspiration to get better, I saw your backgrounds and I wanted to challenge, so I started making backgrounds is see what I could do.

1 Like

@AMagic what can I say but…

My dear cinnamon powder sprinkles!

Thank you so much! And yes, you’ve definitely challenged me now, because you’re doing amazing!

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Aw thank you xxxxxxxx :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@CinnamonToast & @lanafrazer_episode Thanks for the mention :blush:

2 Likes

Awe thank you :heart: Your so sweet!

1 Like

Shout out to @CoraMae as well! BACKGROUND EDITOR!!!:heart_eyes::sunglasses::raised_hands::fire:

2 Likes

Oh, and Shoutout to @PerplexedJam! Just an inspiration, amazing author, and great artist! :sunglasses:

Aww thank you for giving it a chance!

2 Likes

Aww thank you so much!! This was a very nice message to wake up to :heart_eyes::black_heart:

1 Like

Thanks Lana :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Shout out to @ThatRandomPerson for making me an amazing splash :heart_eyes_cat:
YOU ARE SO FREAKING AWESOME ^^

2 Likes

Aww. Thanks!!

1 Like