Spreading Positivity!

Since there is quite some negativity going around in the community! Write down some positive things down and you just might make someone’s day better by making them smile :sparkling_heart:
(If this flops, you saw nothing :joy:)

5 Likes

Well I have seen a lot of people losing hope during this hard time so guys…I just wanna say…I BELIEVE IN YOU…don’t lose hope, I know you can do it and I am extremely proud of you. If you feel no one loves you then mam you’re hella wrong because I love you!

3 Likes

There is no Episode, Wifi, or Netflix in juvie :))

3 Likes

Try your best, don’t give up! I believe in you.

1 Like

Aw this is very sweet and thank you for spreading positivity! Let’s hope that your message made someone smile :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

This is very sweet and motivational :sparkling_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

This is very sweet and funny…it gave me a giggle! Hope it made someone laugh too! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Bump! :smiley:

2 Likes

Here’s some positive phrase/quotes (:

• You miss 100 percent of the shots you do not take.
  • Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.
  • For every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness!
  • Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time after - all.
  • Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.
3 Likes

Here’s some recent quotes I added to my list
(Don’t take them seriously: They’re merely for the purpose of making you smile):

• “The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs, one step at a time.” Joe Girard
  • “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.” Zig Ziglar
  • “Work until your bank account looks like a phone number.” Unknown
  • “If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.” Dalai Lama :sweat_smile:
  • “I used to think I was indecisive, but now I’m not so sure.” Unknown
  • “Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It’s already tomorrow in Australia.” Charles Schulz
  • “The question isn’t who is going to let me, it’s who is going to stop me.” Ayn Rand.
  • “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible!” Audrey Hepburn
3 Likes

A few quotes I found
“Confidence literally starts from yourself. You have to go look in the mirror at yourself. If you don’t like what you see, you’re going to give off that energy.” Megan Thee Staillion

“A lot of us are doing music but we not saying the same thing, we not saying it the same way, the delivery is so different” Megan Thee Stallion

“I love being a female rapper and embracing my sexuality” Megan Thee Stallion

3 Likes

Aw these are very sweet and funny! Thank you for sharing some positive thoughts @M_H_C_Episode @Adorablxheron @IrisLevont :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Be yourself…everyone else is already taken!

Yup…very true and thank you for sharing some positivity here :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Your welcome.

1 Like

The biggest mistake you’ll ever make is being too afraid to make one.

1 Like

Rapper quotes

Eminem

“The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.” Eminem

“Be proud of who you are.”

“I’d do whatever it takes, when I’m with you I get the shakes. My body aches when I ain’t with you I have zero strength.”

“I can see you’re sad, even when you smile, even when you laugh. I can see it in your eyes, deep inside you wanna cry.” Eminem

“Sometimes you just gotta let s*** go and say ‘To hell with it’ and move on.” Eminem

“You gotta find that inner strength and just pull that s*** out of you. And get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall on your face and collapse.” Eminem

“Yeah, it’s been a ride I guess I had to go to that place to get to this one. Now some of you might still be in that place. If you’re trying to get out, just follow me, I’ll get you there.”

If people take anything from my music, it should be motivation to know that anything is possible as long as you keep working at it and don’t back down.” –

“I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There’s no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.”

Nicki Minaj

“Beauty might bring happiness, but happiness always brings beauty.”

“You wanna know what scares people? Success. When you don’t make moves and you don’t climb up the ladder, everybody loves you because you’re not competition.”

“You don’t have to feel the need to put somebody down to make yourself feel better.”

“I don’t mind being called a weirdo. There are a lot of people in hip-hop who are probably never going to get what I do. But, by just being myself, I end up touching a lot more people who might never have paid much attention to a female rapper. ”

“People will love and support you when it’s beneficial.”

“People will love and support you when it’s beneficial.”“Take me or leave me I’ll never be perfect – believe me, I’m worth it.”

“True confidence leaves no room for jealousy. When you know you are great, you have no need to hate.”

1 Like

"There’s a great big beautiful tomorrow, and tomorrow is just a dream away…"that’s for all y’all Disney lovers. <3

“There will be an answer, let it be.” all you old fashioned people, there’s some Beatles.

And some advice from me…

Just be yourself, don’t change yourself for others or let them break you.
“You is kind, you is beautiful, and you is important,” more old stuff, wisdom from the Help.

If you need more ‘wisdom’ I am one PM away.

And remember “All you need is love.” more Beatles!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.