Squad: Aequor Academy out now!

yep! take your time, i’ll start working on it once i receive the screenshots and after you fill in the form :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

this is such a cool idea!

watch me steal it when my story (which will take 10 years for it to be published) comes out…jkjkjk good luck and i hope your story does great

2 Likes

thank you :pleading_face:

omg you should totally do a trading edits for reads thing-

3 Likes

Hey @episode.mistletoe, I don’t have a template request right now, but can I still read your story? I’m interested in it!

2 Likes

nah theres better artists out there whos edits are worth more than mine lol but maybe one day XD

i gotta read your story soon :new_moon_with_face:!

2 Likes

you know you don’t have to ask to read my story :pleading_face: go right ahead!

1 Like

Ok, cool! I thought it was against the rules or something! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

your edits are freaking beautiful, please don’t compare yourself to others :sob:

i’d appreciate that! thank youu :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

HAHAHAH well i hope you enjoy it!

1 Like

This is a really good idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

psst hun ur idea seems really good can i follow it for my story as well?! This willbe fun haha i dont want to be a copycat but this seems like a good idea for authors to promote who sometimes cannot do art. so is it okay if i do something like for my story promotion as well?

2 Likes

@episode.mistletoe Girl, your story deserves more reads! The directing is amazing, and the mini games were so much fun! I’m looking forward to seeing more of it!

1 Like

I

LOVE

THIS

IDEA

2 Likes

bump :grin:

1 Like

sure! i’ll probably be joining :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

omg thank you so much, that means a lot to me :sneezing_face::sneezing_face:

1 Like