Squad Contest Entry List

Drop your story entry names so we can make a list. :fountain_pen::open_book::sunglasses:

38 Likes

Hey! My story name will be “Squad: For Old Times’ Sake”. Thank you :wink:.

3 Likes

Squad: Woodness is the title of the story I’m working on, and I hope to be able to enter the contest - it’s still too early to tell :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I haven’t published, but I will soon! Probably near the end of the deadline :thinking:
But it will be called Squad: 60 Days! :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Almost finished with the second episode so should be up within the week :wink: my story is Squad: Fleeting Magic

2 Likes

I haven’t published it yet but
Squad: Problems

1 Like

Squad: The Excursion

2 Likes

Squad: Affluence (If I’ll be able to finish in time :sweat_smile:)

4 Likes

Probably mines gonna be Squad: Dethia :relieved::grin:

2 Likes

When is the deadline?
Actually I don’t even see what this competition is where does it says the deets??
:joy:

1 Like

deadline is 11:59 pm pacific time on 27 July, 2020

Oh okay :smile:

1 Like

Here’s the link - Announcing the Squad Writer's Contest

It should just center around a group of four people or more.

??
Where I don’t see anything :joy:

I not done but mines going to be called squad: chaos

1 Like

You can’t see the blue link attached to my comment?

Also, here are some theme related guidelines to it if you’re interested in entering.

1. Your story must have “Squad” in the title. Stories without “Squad” in the title will be disqualified. While not required for entry it is strongly recommended that you format your title like this - “Squad: Cool Cats” This will help readers search for your story and identify it as a contest entry.

Your story should center around 4 or more main characters. There can be a main character for the reader to be, but the story should focus on the group. This is an all genre contest.

The submission window is 9 weeks. Your story must be published no later than 11:59 pm Pacific Time on Monday, July 27th, 2020

I didn’t understand much with your link
But thanks now I understand :grinning:

Mines would be Squad: The Gavinville Paranormal Team

2 Likes

oooo this sounds so interesting!

2 Likes

thank you so much, I can’t wait to write it soon :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like