Squad contest: R4R and promotion thread!

This is an R4R and promotion thread. There are a few ways to promote your story here. Let me explain!

If you want me to read your stories. You have to do some simple tasks!
→ Follow the link of our Squad entry I’ll be leaving bellow.
→Read the story, take as many screenshots as you wish - but you must have to take a screenshot of your stat screen in the 3rd chapter.
→ Hit me up on my IG @humaiarabee (Humaiara Haque Barsha) with your screenshots, your story details and story link. (I am not very active on the forum, so if you only reply here, there’s a big possibility I may not notice you.)
→I’ll read at least first 5 chapters of your story. (If your story has less tgan 5 chapters, I’ll read them all.) And share screenshots with you!
→If I like them enough, I’ll also promote them on my IG! (I have more than 1.1k followers rn)
→Your story doesn’t have to be a Squad entry. Any stories are welcome!

You can also leave your story details and story links here for others to find you! But if you want me to read them, you need to complete the tasks I mentioned.

Our story-

Title: Squad: The Mage Monarchs
Author: Nixia JaStars and Humaiara HB (Instagram: @nixiajastars_stories and @humaiarabee)
Description: Description : As evil Xenthers strike viciously, Myra has to defeat the foes, trust the right ones and navigate her heart. She has her 3 BFFs with her. What could go wrong?
Right?
(CC, choices matter)

A story filled with Friendship, Love, Mystery, Actions, and lots of Magic.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5785865303162880

Thank you very much everyone and best of luck!

3 Likes

Thank you for this thread! Here’s my Squad entry

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5282834677956608

Title: Squad: Woodness
Author: Aite (@aite.writes on ig)
Description:
A magician, an elf, a werewolf and a ghost meet in a cell. A princess is missing, a witch has vanished. It’s just the beginning.
Try to keep yourself alive.
Genre: Adventure
Style: Limelight
Cover:

3 Likes