Squad Entries that you think deserve more recognition?

I thought I’d create this thread for Squad entries you think deserve more recognition (though I am gonna promote mine at the same time, sue me!).

Mine is called Squad: Back to Kansas and is about a group of friends who reunite every year to tell stories about their friend who died the summer after high school. Here’s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5795332565565440

And PLEASE share this post anywhere you can, we want to get all these stories the recognition they deserve :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Squad: Anomaly by @episode.pdv on IG

Squad: the secret of friendship by Gabbie.c, it is a good story!

i’ve read so many amazing squad entries, but i especially enjoyed these stories!

3 Likes

Squad: Dying Wish by HopelessRomantic

Aww tysm! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blob_sun:

1 Like

Squad: The Wingman Chronicles by Alyssa Fallon Lol just gonna promote mine because I’m still 10 reads away from qualifying xoxoxo

1 Like

2 Likes

don’t listen to her, Gringa in Ciales is boring​:pensive: better read Aequor Academy :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Imma suggest Squad: Aequor Academy it is def on of my fav entries! I also really like Squad: EVIDENT and bug @piki.episode about how much I like it at least once per week :sweat_smile:

Heh and my entry Squad: The Split Kingdom is pretty good :sweat_smile: (I can go on with other entries too!)

3 Likes
  • Cannibal
  • Erased
  • Up above

Thanks for putting mine in :slight_smile: :heart:

Squad: the infamous five by @idk.writes

Oh my gosh HAHA you’re awesome :rofl:
Definitely gonna have to second Squad: The Split Kingdom!! :relieved: :relieved: