Squad R4R's! (Other's welcome too!) [OPEN]

I don’t use Instagram sorry!! Are you happy to post it on here?? :grin:

1 Like

sure I don’t mind :blush:

Hey, thank you for the thread! :grin: :two_hearts: I’d love to do a R4R with you.

Title: Certified Princes
Genre: Comedy
Author: kitty_cardamone
Chapters: 11 (ongoing)
Description: The story is about three princes and their sister Isabel who need to find new life after they’ve been kicked out from their castle. They have to work what they’ve never done until now, they need to live in a tiny apartment, and experience life which isn’t always fair. (Romantic Comedy, Full CC, Mini games, Choices matter!)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5794451093127168

Certificated_Princes_posterThumb_K8GCPRGQEQ

Great! What is your story called?

I will follow you and read it tomorrow :smiley: xx

1 Like

Omg I am so sorry you weren’t talking to me were you :joy::joy: can’t even use the forums right lol!!

1 Like

Don’t worry about it this happens to me all the time :sweat_smile::blush: but if you wan to do R4R I am open to that :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:rofl: yes sounds great! :blush:

1 Like

Okay then we can do it here or on instagram as you want mine is @daemaris.epi :blush:

Here please I don’t have Instagram haha! Sorry x

1 Like

I will send you a message here:)

1 Like

I am looking to do a r4r, if there is anyone that is interested.

My story is called Coffee Shop Girl.
Description: Grace is your typical girl next door. She is sweet, gorgeous, and everything Spencer dreams of. One problem, She is unavailable… Or is she?

I am willing to support with gems as well. I will proivde screenshots and also add you to my story on ig. If I really enjoy your story I will also add it to my feed.

Please pm or comment back if interested.

my ig is @lost.in.the.story if anyone wants to follow or send me a message on there. :slight_smile:

Hey!
I just published my new story and I would love to do a r4r!
I can read any story and I can give you a feedback if you want :slight_smile:
Here are my details-
Name- Fake love
Author name- Sophia
Description- Getting a job…sounds fun, right? Finding new friends and probably a lover, but what if, your new steamy boss holds something more for you? (CC,LL,Art Scenes)
Genre- Romance, Comedy.
Sounds/music- Yes
Customization- Yes
Cover-

Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4914368602636288

Hi! I want to R4R too!
My story is called My Worst Disease, a drama story based on true events.
Please find me as @dakar_episode on instagram so we could talk about a r4r :two_hearts:

My story titleMy biggest mistake
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Author: StrawberriesAndCream
Instagram:@strawberriesandcream200
Description:Betty is bold, popular and beautiful. Her life was perfect until she met the boy of her dreams…
My cover photo:

Hi!!
I just posted my second story on the episode app and I was wondering if anyone wants to do a read for read with me ?

Story: My New Beginning
Author: Shiv.Episode
Genre: Romance/Drama
Style: LL
Episodes: 3
Description: Aviana is finally free from her childhood traumatic life. She is starting fresh to find her biological mom. Will she ever be able to find love or to trust anyone again? LL 1LI CC
Instagram: @shiv.episode

Please screenshot and post to your story on your Instagram and I would do the same…

hi i would really appreciate someone to do r4r this this my first story. i’m new to all this so would love to find out if anything is wrong with my story and also what could be fix or added

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: THE DAY I MET THE LADS

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Title: the day i met the lads
Author: syrinea kemp
Genre: Drama, romance
Chapters: 5 (on going)
Descreption: Willow meets the lads who holds a lot of secrets. Once she is caught up in their world.Will it change willows life for the better or make it worse. You decide.

Hey!
I would love to do R4R,
Please leave a fanmail if there is anything wrong, English is not my first language so It’s hard sometimes for me to write and this is my first story.

Story Title: Can’t Anymore
Author: Chen_Episode
Episodes: 8 (on going)
Genre: Romance
Style: INK, CC
Description: Now that you’ve lost your first love, you’ve changed, your friends are behaving strangely with you, you’re afraid to love, afraid of getting hurt and afraid of hurting, what happens when your best friend becomes your love?
Link to story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4754024510390272
Cover: Waiting for my cover to be updated.
It’s the new cover, I don’t have the old one.