Squad:The Gavinville Paranormal Team is out now! Squad Contest R4R & Promote your own story (OPEN AGAIN ON REQUESTS/ PROMOTIONS)

Hey you all! This Tabitha Williams <3 and I am here to announce that my Squad Entry Squad: the Gavinville Paranormal Team has finally been released, so here are the details below:
Story Title: Squad: The Gavinville Paranormal Team
Synopsis:
Episode App Synopsis: In Gavinville, monsters attempt to plague the city with its enhanced evil, and it is up to four squad heroes Karen, Sharon, Regina, and Max and Kyle to stop them. But will they?
Full Synopsis:
In a town called Gavinville, monsters are known to plague the city with its evil and are up to no good, so it’s up to a squad team of heroes, Karen, Sharon, Regina, and Max and Kyle to stop the monsters from wrecking havoc in the city. But will they stop it in time? CC, Customize your squad, CC Name customization for two squad members,
Genre: Action, Horror, a bit of suspense, Comedy, etc.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5755059564773376

• Most choices do matter
  • Point System
  • Love Interests for Every Squad Member including Morgana
  • Mini games and tappable mini-games, etc.
  • There are some LGBTQ+ characters in this story, including my character Morgana the witch, a character who is a former bisexual, and more. I will be also adding some more as the story progresses :rainbow_flag:
  • A Photoshoot at the end of chapter 3 for all of your squad members :grin::slightly_smiling_face: :framed_picture::camera_flash:
    The_Paranormal_Team_Limelight_posterImage_9ZixXDd8ap
    But I will warn you that the first 3 chapters will be long because of the inventory coding, along with tappable minigames and minigames coding and such, but If you give my story a chance I am sure that you will enjoy itand that as the story progresses, I will do what I can to shorten it to a good length, and if you may like, please send me some screenshots on Instagram at @twes2363.episode

REMEMBER: This post is a Squad Contest R4R/ Squad contest Promote your story so please don’t recommend me any stories other than Squad Contest Stories. Thank you so much :blush: :slightly_smiling_face:

If you have any questions for my story I will be glad to answer them here, and I have also decided that I want to do a bit of advertising for my story because why not? :

Why you should read Squad: The Gavinville Paranormal Team?:
It is a very good story about a group of 5 teenagers who ventures, deals, and investigates paranormal monsters and stops them from destroying Gavinville and All of Earth. This story also may teach some lessons on how to feel better on bad relationships and how to cope with those feelings, and to support another in the best way to show that you care, etc. This story also has animated gifs, advanced coding, inventory for mission scenes, mini-games and tappable mini-games as stated above and more.

Here are some of my Instagram posts that I have made for this story:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CBiwkrylVBx/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

I hope you all like and give my story a chance and I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day/ night :blush: :innocent: :slightly_smiling_face:

With love and with all due respect,
Tabitha Williams <3

My Personalized Squad Contest R4R/ Squad Contest Story recommendations list so far :cherry_blossom: :star2: :star: (This list also includes people that I may have got in touch with their squad R4R/ Story recommendations as well just to warn you.) :
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Squad: Aequor Academy by @episode.mistletoe (completed) :heavy_check_mark:
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Squad: The Split Kingdom by @ihicks01 (completed) :heavy_check_mark:
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Squad: Avalar by @Annika2 (completed) :heavy_check_mark:
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Squad: The Powerful Six by @Bree_love (completed) :heavy_check_mark:
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Squad: Amethyst by @nathacia (Completed) :heavy_check_mark:
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Squad: Nightmare In Whitebridge Creek by @belle_loves_roses (completed) :heavy_check_mark:
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Squad: The Dragons Eight by @talina.writes (completed) :heavy_check_mark:
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Squad: Sora by @ChanelN (completed) :heavy_check_mark:
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Squad: Playing Pregnant by @epistar (completed) :heavy_check_mark:
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Squad: I love you Witch by @Annie_BeauTy (completed) :heavy_check_mark:
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Squad: The Funtastic Quad Squad by @lisa_stories.epi (completed) :heavy_check_mark:
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Squad: Game of Life by @Sapphire15 (completed) :heavy_check_mark:
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Squad: Crazy Little Mess As Long As you Love Me by @athoynilima (completed) :heavy_check_mark:
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Squad: Dragons and Dolls by @BB333 (complete) :heavy_check_mark:
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Squad: One Chance by @mnemosyne (complete) :heavy_check_mark:
If you would like to check my story out along with everyone else who promoted theirs, you can feel free to do so.

3 Likes

here’s mine! pm me if you’d like to do r4r :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Author name: Mistletoe
Style: Limelight
Genre: Adventure (and some fantasy later on)
Description: You enroll in Aequor Academy, thinking it would be a normal, boring summer. But when you come across a secret room, you discover there’s so much more to the academy than it seems.

• customization
  • choose LI gender
  • mini-games
  • advanced directing
  • point system
  • choose body type

Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5895955347079168

1 Like

Hello! This is my story :dizzy:
Title: Squad: Avalar
Author: Sara V
Instagram: @annika.episode
Description: Everyone believed it was a legend… Now, the kingdom has been devastated and the demon lord has returned.
The Fire Sarcophagus has been opened. Who will come to the aid of Avalar?
Genre: Fantasy, adventure
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4924662728556544
Cover:

2 Likes

Bree_love

10h

I’m excited for you all to see this story. I hope you like it.
** Link**: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5171230471815168
Summary :Six powerful gods reincarnated to defeat the shadow demon. With the loss of there memories will they be able to defeat him in time or will darkness win. Find out.
** Genre**: Fantasy
** Customization**: Limited
** Episodes**: 3
** Instagram**: @bree_episodes_

1 Like

Hi! I’d love to do a r4r with you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Let’s do 3 chapters :two_hearts:

Title: Squad: Amethyst

Genre: Fantasy/Adventure

Chapters: 3

Description: 5 friends are reunited & discover a new hidden world; a world that they apparently belonged in. Can they stop the world from destruction or will it succumb to ruin?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5948806932922368

Instagram: @nathacia.writes

Choices matter, mini-games, 3 love interests (both male and female) and more!

2 Likes

WOW! Your story sounds really amazing, I’ll make sure to check it out!

Here’s my entry:

Squad: Nightmare In Whitebridge Creek
Genre: Mystery/drama
Description: Senior year is meant to be awesome. But when everyone around you is hiding something, and a stranger seems to know all your secrets, who can you really trust?
A fuller description: a group of five high school seniors start receiving notes that threaten to reveal their secrets to the people they will hurt the most. With no idea who it is, or how they know so much, it’s up to them to find out who’s behind all this, and why they chose them.

CC, multiple LI, LGTBQA+ characters, diverse background characters

link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5841574087032832

SQUADCONTEST

Btw, thanks for opening this sharing spot, it’s great to get our stories out there!

1 Like

This story seems pretty good I will soon check it out :blush::slightly_smiling_face::slight_smile:

1 Like

This story looks pretty good and I love the cover, I will be sure to check it out pretty soon :blush::slight_smile::butterfly:

Would love to check this out :blush::slight_smile:

Looks pretty good and I will soon check it out. You can pm me about the specific R4R chapter by chapter if you want to, but I will be glad to read yours for the R4R soon :blush::slight_smile::slightly_smiling_face:

Your story sounds sounds very interesting and I will be glad to check yours out too. Thank you for your support :blush::slightly_smiling_face::relieved:

1 Like

Hey everyone! These all look interesting. I’m up to do a R4R for my story, too:

ONLY THREE EPISODES OUT

Story Card

DRAGONS STORY CARD

Description A civilization overrun with darkness. A dragon heir, powerless and alone. The fate of the Winged Empire is in the hands of eight misfits…

… What can go wrong?

2 Likes

Hey you all. For those of you all who requested for R4R and or promoted your story so far, I will add you to a personalized Squad Reading list so that I could make sure to check them out. Thank you so much for your support for this and I do really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart :blush::relieved::slight_smile::dizzy::star:. Feel free to pm me if you want to do a R4R with me if you don’t feel comfortable posting about here.

UPDATE: For my R4R list, it may take some time for me to get with everyone’s stories, but I will do what I can to read them on time in the best way possible. Thank you so much for your support of this post and for your time and patience.

1 Like

Your story also looks amazing and interesting, and I will be glad to check yours out too :grin::blush::slight_smile:

What does that mean?

1 Like

So according to my post, I do have a regular bisexual female character named Morgana, and a former bisexual who went on to having straight sexuality, even though he does have a gay older older brother and a lesbian older sister. I know it may sound like he may or may not be apart of the lgbtq+ community, but I decided to add him in there anyways because of his past for being bisexual before, and as the story goes, I will explain it a lot more and better, so sorry about the confusion there but I also added a few more lgbtq+ characters that are background characters, but I will add some more to whether they are backgrounds and if they are not. So, a former bisexual is a type of person who may in the past preferred to have their sexuality to be bisexual before but due to some circumstances in life or things, the person may felt like him/ her being bisexual wasn’t working for him/ her, so the person would choose another sexuality that they feel might be best for them for the long run. Sorry if there was any confusion on that but that is what I meant by one of my characters being a former bisexual. Hope this helps you understand :blush::slight_smile::slightly_smiling_face:

PS: Sorry I took a long time to respond, I was just trying to make sure I give a best explanation to your question.

1 Like

Good luck to everyone who enters! Here’s my story. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title : SQUAD: Sora
Summary : Vikings of Sora are at war with England! Shield maiden Thora has been send together with her brothers and secret lover to negotiate. How far will they go to restore peace? [CC & LGBTQ+]
Genre : adventure
Story link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4625143746985984
Instagram : I post sneak peeks and more on my page @chanel.stories

1 Like

Thank you for your story suggestion and I love the cover and the aesthetics to this story, and I will be glad to check it out pretty soon :blush: :grin: :relaxed:

1 Like

Your stories all look super cool, I’d be down to do a r4r with anyone. Here is my story:

Author name: epi.ms

Instagram: @epi.ms

Style: Ink

Genre: Comedy (+romance & drama)

Title: Squad: Playing Pregnant

Description: You pretend to be pregnant to avoid getting fired from your dream job. But when and old crush, crazy ex, and hot co-worker come into the mix, things get a little bit messy…

Customize MC and LI!

Cover:

Link:

I hope you like it :blush::heart::heart:

1 Like

I just added you to my personalized R4R list, and I will be glad to check yours out pretty soon :grin::blush:.