Squad: Unseen Media R4R Thread (Closed Until Finished With Stories On List)

Send your stories in if you want to do R4R, any stories are welcomed especially squad stories.

Rules:

• I will be reading 3 Episodes ONLY, if your story has 3 episodes then that’s okay, if your story has long/short (1-30 etc.) episodes, then I will read ONLY 3.

• Send screenshots in this thread that you’ve read my story, and I will do the same.(PICTURES OF CHARACTERS, ETC.)

• If you want me to share your story for promotion on @lana_epi_reads, feel free to follow, message me on that account.

• All stories will be read in order, meaning someone comments their story, I will read their story, and the next person comment, I will their story next. I will make a list, and tag you on the list.

• Please DO NOT ASK OTHERS for R4R in this thread, because I will get mixed up on who’s story to read next. So, either MESSAGE each other OR create an R4R thread.

Squad: Unseen Media
By: lanafrazer.episode
Instagram: @lanafrazer.episode
Genre: Action & Adventure
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 3 (on-going)
Description: A freelance photographer is in search of finding individuals who have the same interests in the media industry. What happens when he meets Tameka, who’s a vlogger?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4613745272881152

:heavy_check_mark: No CC & Limited CC.
:heavy_check_mark: Mini-Games
:heavy_check_mark: Point-System (first time learning the point system)
:heavy_check_mark: 4 MCs ( All MCs are from The Bahamas)
:heavy_check_mark: Choices
:heavy_check_mark: Advanced Directing
:heavy_check_mark: No Art Scenes/No Romance
:heavy_check_mark: Tappable Choices (first time getting the hang on tappable directing)
:heavy_check_mark: This story will be mainly focusing on family and friendships.

Reading List:

Completed Stories:

1. @GoldenWaves - send screenshots
  2. @Emma_episode_03 - send screenshots
  3. @CoraMae - Sended screenshots on Instagram
  4. @ihicks01 - Send on Instagram
  5. @Jada15 - send on thread
  6. @KandieCane1 - send on thread.
  7. @tyratuna - send on thread.
  8. @Sapphire15 - send on thread
  9. @Treas_H - send on thread
  10. @Episode.Cameronwrite - send on thread.
  11. @Tabitha_Williams_3 - send on thread.

Authors Did Not Send In Screenshots Yet But I’ve Read Story

1. @GoldenWaves - waiting :wink:

Screenshots Sent In Thread By Authors For Squad: Unseen Media

1. @tyratuna - on thread.
  2. @Emma_episode_03 - on thread.
  3. @KandieCane1 - on thread.
  4. @Farah_DeSantis - inmessage.
  5. @CoraMae - Instagram
  6. @Tabitha_Williams_3 - on thread.
  7. @Episode.Cameronwrite - instagram
7 Likes

Hey Lana, I would love to do a R4R

Title: Squad: Mafia Descent: Price to Pay
Author: LeeLee.Epy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6068985977962496

Genre: Action :Romance/Drama

Description: Rosabelle Moreno & the Del Ciello Siblings desire to break free from their sinful lineage, but have you ever heard of anyone escaping the mafia without a price to pay?

Instagram: LeeLee.Epy https://www.instagram.com/leelee.epy/
Contains: Choices, Limited “character” Customization, Music & Sounds, Advanced Directing

Episodes: 3

1 Like

Reading your right now.

Link. There’s no link. 0-0

1 Like

I will send my link tomorrow, I am currently re-checking scenes for grammar errors, etc. Read the post above.

I did, I just thought “that wouldn’t be an r4r then.” if I asked for a link. :triumph:

1 Like

lol its ok.

The reason I wanted to start sending in stories is because I am publishing mines on the 26, which is tomorrow, so I can get so I can get started on reading yall stories while im re-checking errors, etc.

1 Like

Hey, I am interested in r4r.
Title: Ring of life
Genre: fantasy
Chapters: 10 (on going!)
Author: emma.writes.episode
Description: A ring. It keeps you alive, it kills you without. When taken away, the former owner dies. If you are chosen, there is no coming back. Can you complete your mission?
Ring_or_dead_posterThumb_r5lxj4SQHk

1 Like

@GoldenWaves complete. So far, I really enjoyed it, but there are a few grammar errors, layering placements, and speech bubble placements that have to get fixed (after the contest), and the directing is really good. The phone is fabulous!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’d love to do a r4r :hugs:my story is
Squad: The Split Kingdom!

1 Like

I’ll do a r4r. Here is my info.
Author: KandieCane
Story Title: A Juggling Game (LL)
Genre: Romance, Drama
Episodes: 7
Story Description: Kara is a full-time student, intern for a top stylist iun the world, and maintains relationships. Is she able to keep up?
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4828482487255040
Instagram: kandiecane6703

1 Like

Hi there:D
So I finally published and would love to do R4R - is yours already out? Because I cant find it. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Squad: Caveman
Author: Farah DeSantis
Genre: Adventure

IG: @miss_desantis_
Description: You got trapped with a group of scientists in a cave under the Greenland glacier. Will you survive and discover the truth about the myth of a lost underground tribe?
Cover:

Trailer:

Link:

1 Like

Alright guys, my story is almost complete, just a few scenes to check (5 scenes)

1 Like

My story isn’t released yet, but on Monday it will be!
Squad: Apex Colony.

1 Like

I’d like to do R4R :smiley:
My story Squad: Sleeping Dogs was just published sooo…

Info

Title - Squad: Sleeping Dogs
Genre - Mystery
Description - 4 teens find themselves being forced to solve a mystery together. Will they uncover the secrets of Rochdale or will they discover it’s best to let sleeping dogs lie?
Author name/IG - tuna/@epybruh
Cover -

Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5960964081123328

2 Likes

You finish, yay I am gonna go read it

1 Like

It isn’t published, it will be out tomorrow.

Hey Lana! I would love to do a r4r.

Here is my details

Story Name - Identity Unknown
Story Description - After your job requires you to protect the world, you see a struggle in your relationship. Are you willing to risk the fate of the world to save your relationship?

Story Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4515633924210688

1 Like

Question, did u added new chapters to this story because I read it during the Queer contest.

1 Like