šŸ¤” Star Wars vs Star Trek! ( And other monumental classics for SciFi Fans! )

star wars_vs_star trek

Who you got??? GO!!! :checkered_flag:

8 Likes

If I need to choose, Iā€™ll choose Star Wars.

6 Likes

Okayā€¦ :+1:t4:
I feel that !!! But then riddle me thisā€¦ which Star Wars??? The OG Star Wars with the original cast , or the New School Star Wars??? :thinking:

1 Like

With the old cast! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Always when I start watching a series I always stop after a few seasons when a new cast comesā€¦ I find that really annoying. I just got used to them, then suddenly, new actors are taking over :skull:

2 Likes

YAAAAAASSSSS!!!
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I could not agree more. I am actually a huge fan of the original Star Wars movies. But tbh, I could NEVER quite get into Star Trek all the way. The only version of Star Trek that I could watch at all, was the original version. Any of the others , I could not even bother to watch.

3 Likes

Haha, Iā€™m not that huge fan. I just watched movie 1-6 :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I prefer Star Wars, the old Star Wars. They had an amazing cast for the new set, but I didnā€™t really like them very much. Especially the newest oneā€¦ Kinda a let down for me

5 Likes

Personally, I find The Orville more enjoyable than either of the other two. Stargate was pretty fun as well (the movie and the shows) :smiley:

2 Likes

You know ā€¦ I would have to sayā€¦ that the only " New " Star Wars Movie that I watched was Star Wars: The Force Awakens. I tried to watch the Star Wars ā€œEpisodesā€ But I just couldnā€™t get into them enough to watch them a complete first time in comparison to watching them over and over like I was able to watch the first three Star Wars movies.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never watched Star Trek, so Iā€™ve got to say Star Wars. :sweat_smile: :joy:

2 Likes

I am big star wars, star trek is okay, my mom really love star trek.

1 Like

You know what??? I have never watched The Orvilleā€¦ but if Seth MacFarlane has something to do with itā€¦ itā€™s gotta be lit. So, I have to check that out now.

Stargate was pretty good. I used to watch that . As a matter of fact Stargate : Atlantis was my go to SciFi fixā€¦ particularly because Jason Momoa played Ronon Dex (Donā€™t come @me )

Although I did not find Star Wars : The Clone Wars to hold my attention for long the animated series Ɔon Flux most certainly did. The movie Ɔon Flux Movie wasnā€™t bad either.

Have you checked out The Mandalorian ? I have not watched a single episodeā€¦ :sweat_smile: Butā€¦Literally the only being I am living for is Baby Yoda. How are you 50 years old, and you are known as ā€œThe Childā€ I absolutely wanna be like him when I grow up!!!

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Star Trek used to be pretty awesome Back when William Shatner played Captain Kirk ( this was eons ago starting in 1966 ), But I donā€™t blame you for not watching it though!!!

What Star Trek Movies did you like best? The original Old School movies? The Episode Movies? Or the more recent batch of Star Wars movies?

Or do you like the series better?

1 Like

My Mom liked Star Trek too!!! :flushed:
I legit think my Mom had a crush on Captain Kirk! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Because Star Wars gives me Life!

1 Like

I know my mom had a crush on him.

1 Like

Star Wars

1 Like

:laughing: :rofl:

I just died a thousand deaths!!! :skull_and_crossbones:

Our mothers are addicted to ā€œ The Captain ā€œ

2 Likes

Itā€™s looking like absolutely NOBODY cares about Star Trek ( wellā€¦ save me and @line123462 mom ) :rofl:

Do you prefer Old School or New School Star Wars?

1 Like

I like all of them

1 Like

Sooooā€¦ what is your take on The Mandalorian?

1 Like