šŸ¤” Star Wars vs Star Trek! ( And other monumental classics for SciFi Fans! )

I suddenly forgot about everything :joy:

1 Like

:flushed: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

The only thing I know about it is " Baby Yoda " !!! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I actually had to go on a mandatory mission to find a Baby Yoda shirtā€¦ because I needed to wear his cuteness on my body!!! :rofl:

1 Like

Star Trek > new Star Wars.

Old star wars > Star Trek

Periodt.

1 Like

all of this

1 Like

Iā€™ve never watched Star Trek. :joy: I grew up watching Star Wars movies, and like, the first 3 are my favorites. I forgot the names of the more recent movies, but a couple of them are also pretty good in my opinion.

1 Like

I actually donā€™t really like the star trek movies, but I really enjoyed Star Trek: Voyager. I watch the whole series and it was really fun. :relaxed:

I also watched different star wars movie but never really followed the plot. I did watch the latest movies and it was okay, but I wouldnā€™t choose it when someone offered me a choice.

1 Like

The only thing you are missing from Star Trek (old school versions) are Dr Spok and Captain James T Kirk!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You like the absolute best version of Star Wars imo. I have to go back and see if I like any of the newer movies though. Maybe there is something that I can really like there.

1 Like

I hear that!!! I need to check out Star Trek: Voyager thenā€¦ because ( I donā€™t know if you can tellā€¦ I am a Star Wars Original Freak!!! :rofl: )

That might be a series that I would like.

I have heard that some people get kinda turned around when trying to follow the plot of Star Wars though, so you are not alone in that. Tbhā€¦ I get turned around as well, but I like the characters so muchā€¦ I just go along with it all!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

bump

Bumpage

Bumpā€¦

Definitely Star Wars

1 Like

Got to love that autocorrect :joy:

1 Like

Absolutelyā€¦

Literallyā€¦ the only people that I have discovered that are pro Star Trek are like old people!!ā€™ :woman_shrugging:t4:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Sadly :cry:

I cannot blame autocorrect for my bumpage blunder :woman_facepalming:t4:. I literally wrote that!!! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh thatā€™s even better :joy:

1 Like

I keep myself entertained thoroughly!!! With meā€¦ the possibilities are truly endless!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like