Starco Art Shop! :chef: (NEW AND CLOSED!)

Yeah that’s fine, could you send a couple so I can see if it’s not to much to ask for? The wait is no problem for me :slightly_smiling_face:, I’m still writing out my story lol.

1 Like

okay sounds great ! i’ll send some pictures in a sec :))

1 Like

helllooo :smiley: i know this says closed, but like, whenever you decide to open this back up, i want to be first >:) and also…i am in no hurry. literally you could take a month and i wouldn’t mind. (yes. the more time you take, the more excuses i have to procrastinate on my story >.>)

1 Like

ouu yea for sure!! i haveeeeee changed mi style tho, over the course of abouttttt 3 months, i could send you some really bad camera quality pics of my sketches if you wanted! and i could always sketch ur request in my sketchbook first, that way it will be a lot easier for me to change up things, and cause i don’t have mi phone rn either :joy:

1 Like

whatever you feel like doing!!! im sure you’re talented as hell so…low quality pics ain nothing :fist:t3: send me any examples you want! so i can see your style and while thinking of how i would like my cover to look :woman_in_steamy_room:t3:

1 Like