Starlight Reality Designs - Graphic Request Shop - OPEN FOR REQUESTS

Hey everyone! I believe it has been 4 years since I last visited Episode Interactive. The forums are far more different than the last time I was in Episode before. Anyway, before the forums are like this, previously I made a graphic request thread where I provide graphic services for free. Now I decided to explore my opportunities again to make graphics for all the talented writers here, however this time I do not do free requests anymore.

2016 was the last year I was active here, and many of the users back then were a full supporter of requesting my graphics both covering Classic and Ink styles. I have lost my thread portfolio that I created 4 years ago, and I don’t keep my graphics back then as my laptop got reformatted. Some of the old users then also knew me as the writer for The Silver Pandora story, which I have stopped writing as I don’t have the inspiration to continue the story at this moment.

I wonder if there’s any old users here that still knew me. There are so many new faces here, and I do remember some of the best writers around 2015-2016 like Genevieve M., Jade, Aisha Ayesha, Emily S., and others that I don’t remember their names.

Anyway, I’m throwing in my graphic request services again, and here are my previous Episode Interactive graphics that I have made in the past for your reference (FYI, I’m not an artist, I’m a graphic designer, so I DO NOT draw any of the characters):

4.PNG

If any of you are interested in requesting for above similar graphics for your story covers (large and small) or even a customized background for your story, please fill out the following form and DM me personally so that I can process your request. FYI, I will not charge any fee for my request, HOWEVER I request that you at least tag me in your stories as a credit. I will also put my watermark in my graphics as a way to show that the work is mine for your dedicated story.

Graphic Request Form: (Please DM me the completed form to discuss further on your graphic)
Story Name:
Story Link:
Author Forum Username:
Author Name in Episode Interactive:
Story Episode Type: Limelight / Ink / Classic
Main Characters Information: (maximum of 4 characters in a graphic)
Story Theme: Action / Adventure / Romance / Sci-Fi etc.
Story Summary:

I’ll be accepting 4 requests per week. Once the first batch of requests has been completed, I will update this thread to open up another batch. I will inform the list of the authors that has requested from me that I am working on their request and will update the completed graphic in this thread.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask me in this thread or DM me personally. Thank you so much :smiley:

Love,
Xiera

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Please, I need a graphic person to make me covers and page

Hey everyone, since I noticed most of the authors do not have the financial means to support my designs, I am ready to accept any graphic design request specifically on story covers editing and background covers customized to your story. Please refer to the my first post above as I have edited the requirements and rules. I’d love to start working on to my hobby in graphic designing as I have missed it so much and would love to work on these Episode stories projects as a side hobby while working full time job.

Anyhow, if you guys have any questions, please feel free to DM me or even reply to this thread. I will respond to your questions as soon as possible. :slight_smile:

Love,
Xiera.

I’m still available to accept any graphic requests. Do DM me or reply to this thread for further questions. :slight_smile: