Star's Psychic Thread/Shop

Hello! So I’m a psychic/medium person and I can talk to ghosts- communicate with demons, have visions about the future… etc. So if you believe in that kind of stuff we can chat! Or if you don’t believe in that stuff we can still chat- I like exploring different beliefs.

So yeah, this is a shop if you want me to talk to your deceased loved ones, and this is a thread if you just want to chat about them.

9 Likes

I would love if you could talk to my Mom’s grandfather. He was her best friend and he passed away before I was born.

4 Likes

I can’t promise anything (cuz it doesn’t work all the time) but I did get a sense of a spirit who I think had some sort of thick accent, was wearing a grey sweater and liked those old fashioned pipe things. Maybe hard of hearing? If all of this is wrong then I probably have the wrong spirit. I think he was danish.

4 Likes

Nah. He was African American and he didn’t have an accent according to my mom :joy: Thanks though.

4 Likes

Lol yeah sometimes it doesn’t work right away. Idk who that danish spirit was :sweat:. But hopefully I can try again maybe tomorrow and get the right spirit!

5 Likes

Sure. Was he young or old?

4 Likes

K so I’m on the right track. I got that he might have died from either suicide or “something in the chest”. When I pictured him he was young (But I was thinking teenager lol- like 19). I keep getting “Hector”.

5 Likes

I’m pretty bad with names tbh. I still keep getting Hector- maybe that was a special person in his life?
I feel that he was like an older brother type (maybe he was an older brother?) and he probably thought of you in that way but I do sense a little distance. (I just got dancing- like ballroom dancing.)

4 Likes

I think that the dancing might refer to alchohol, he “danced” in it but slowly and he took his time with it. But maybe heavily involved in drugs? But like he isn’t the type of guy you’d expect him to be. I keep getting like newspaper boy.

4 Likes

Earlier I picked up on a spirit who played an instrument but I wasn’t sure which one.
(I thought it was danish dude)

3 Likes

Ohh yeah, that could be the one. I think he either had blond or ginger hair. Attached to music, but like as a hobby I think. He wasn’t sure of what he was going to do or something after.

4 Likes

He really wants your brother to see this.

3 Likes

I don’t think Devon wants to talk right now- I think he’s upset by what happened or something. He might be a little lost.

4 Likes

Hey I was wondering if you are able to speak to my dead grandmother, (I called her granny) she passed away when I was eight. If not that’s okay.

4 Likes

“His computer is/was still on the table”? He wanted it back or something. Idk what that was. He says that he doesn’t have to believe it.

3 Likes

Yeah sure- I’m connected with one spirit right now and it is hard to do multiple at once, but I’ll try tomorrow, just let her know that she can talk to me. (I feel like she or another spirit might be afraid to talk and glued to one person or something if that makes sense)

5 Likes

Of course :slight_smile: Thank you

4 Likes

I got a sense of kind of anger and frustration- like a wave of it.

3 Likes

I think he said that he can do better or something.

3 Likes

Yeah that was the main one I think.

3 Likes