START A TREND (Community against bad subject) ✌

So, lately i’ve seen a lot of topic discussing about teacher/student Relationship, gangster story, bad boy and name it all. :thinking::crazy_face:

So. Since it seems to be the trend let’s start a new trend so hopefully, we can see more stories including THE TREND WE WANT. :v:

I’ll start with waffle. Include more waffle please.:cookie:

(Ok i’m semi serious, but I think it can be a good exercice to fight for something we can actually change, than something that’ll never be noticed by big brother.) :face_with_monocle:

SO.
What do you want to read about !

9 Likes

Science fiction! With explosions and danger and wars and action and horror!
Grim fantasy with death and dragons and bloodthirsty vampires and human eating werewolves!

5 Likes

As a fan of star wars, i could’nt agree more.
Let’s bring the pew pew ewpewpewpew . :space_invader::nerd_face:

1 Like

I actually don’t like Star Wars, it’s too bright and happy, and the aliens aren’t mysterious enough. It’s too cheesy. I can see why people like it though. Lots of action.

1 Like

Something where there is –

• Gender Equality
  • Awesome comedy
  • Less sexualization and more material to the story
  • Less of cliches
  • No breaking the guidelines itself
  • The person of color isn’t shown as loud-mouthed, dumb, background character
  • Characters which actually prove to be a role model for the society (as, you know, the app is for 12 year olds and…yeah).
10 Likes

But…The pew pew. :pensive:
But I get it. I like mystery as well, but I don’t know. I kinda feel attached to it.

So not to get off topic, I dream to read a story where the bad boy doesn’t end up with the girl, where the teacher as what he deserve and got arrested, by the mafia of ‘’ we don’t accept creepy abuser.’’ :clown_face:

Yes to all of this.
Perfect story would include that all. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

dystopian or apocalyptic!! they’re some of my favorites : )

2 Likes

The pew pew is cool but it’s strictly good vs. evil, it’s unrealistic. It is fun to watch but not too amazing in my opinion.

2 Likes

Stories that take place in different time periods!

2 Likes

More crime stories and more thriller/mystery

1 Like

THRILLER!!!
And horror.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.