Start promoting your adventurous entries:

This thread is for those entering the creators contest adventurous to get their stories out there, even if they are not published yet. It will help make people more aware and excited to read when it does get published!

I will use my entry as an example:

Story title: Adventurous: Gun of the Girl
Current completed episodes: 3
Description: He is a dangerous bad boy but little does he know, That she is even more lethal. Paisley risks her life when she’s willing to stay the captive of her kidnapper, Will she regret it?
Genre: Action
Cover:

Cover by jasmine_Writess on insta
Published

You can also choose to add a poll to see who is interested in reading!

• I would love to read this story when it’s published!
  • I am not interested in this story but goodluck!

0 voters

10 Likes

Be sure to tag people whom are entering the creators contest!

3 Likes

bookmarking.

3 Likes

Story name: Adventurous: Jungle Havoc
Genre: Adventure
Episodes: 3 (still working on first one)
Author: Prashansa and DeLilo

This is not meant to brag, this is for people to get an idea of what were writing. Please no copying our work and ideas. :blush:

I am writing a story with @DeLilo. It will have advanced directing since you get to choose your gender and preference in your love interests gender. Plus it will have tappable overlays, heavily directed scenes, mini games, limited CC, art scenes and impactful choices.
It’s mostly based in the jungle. Where you (don’t get to choose name) take the wrong flight and end up in the Amazon rainforest/jungle. Where the adventure begins.
@DeLilo: Wrote our the plot, slows it down, narration and revised the whole episode at the end.

Me: I code every single branch for you and love interest. Do all spot directing, tappabke overlays and overlays in general, choices.

4 Likes

Hey guys,
check out the first 3 chapters of my story written for the adventurous contest and feel free to leave some feedback. ^^

My story details:
Story Title: Adventurous: 2,5 million light-years away
Author : JiangShi
Completion Status: 3 (More episodes to come)
Genres: Sci-fi/Adventure/Comedy/Romance
Story style : Limelight
Description : Are you ready to leave everything and everyone behind to discover the secrets of another galaxy 2,5 million light-years away from home? Then get on board! (CC, choices and my madness included)
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5744696221040640
My IG: @jiangshi.episode
Cover:

6 Likes

Story Title Adventurous: Plexus
Description A world filled with injustice and poverty pushes a thief, a sailor, and a florist into a rebel group called Plexus. Their objective is simple but it comes with a catch. Either the Emperor dies or you do.
Progress Episode 1&2 are some, working on 3.
Features

• LGBT option
  • no romance option
  • multiple POV’s
  • long ass story
  • choices matter
  • multiple ending

Check out my Instagram @radred.writes for details :smiley:

4 Likes

Title: Adventurous: Seven Seas
Author: Lyra Keiken
Episodes: I’m still working on episodes 2 and 3 so hopefully they’ll be done before the deadline :smile:
Genre: Adventure, with a little romance and fantasy thrown in!
Style: Limelight
Features: Full CC and gender choice for both the MC and potential love interest, however romance is 100% optional. Mini-games with tappable overlays and fight scenes are included. You and other characters can die in this story, and it includes multiple endings. Choices matter.

Description: With dashing pirates and high seas, your discovery of a map leading to the Compass of Old sets you on a quest full of curses and magical creatures. Can you resist the temptation of a siren’s song? Will you fight the Kraken and live? Full CC/Gender choice!

Story Cover:

Trailer: I also made a trailer for the story, you can view it on my instagram @lyrakeiken or below <3

10 Likes

Bump! @Himeji @Atreus @CrazyCaliope

4 Likes

Thanks chicka @LyraKeiken

Title: Adventurous: Stasis
Author name: Atreus
Summary: Three strangers bring you back to life from stasis and set out on an adventure to find your three siblings and fulfil your destiny to save the land from the Umbra.

Trailer:

It is set in a land where technology advances and magic resides, with intense laws and discrimination. My story has full CC and LGBT options :slight_smile:
My IG: @atreus.writes

6 Likes

Title: Adventurous: The Wall
Author: J. Miley
Episodes: 4 Episodes written, Only 3 will be published for the contest.
Genre: Adventure. Subgenre: Fantasy
Features: Full CC + Name, Tappable + Panning Overlays, Timed Choices, Locked Choices, LGBT+ Option, Mini Games, Multiple Endings, Choices Matter

Description: Faced with being traded to pay your family’s debts, you set off in search of a land of peace and equality beyond the wall.

Story Cover:
TheWallSmall

6 Likes

Here’s my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (It isn’t out yet)

Story title: Adventurous: Damage Control
Current completed episodes: 3
Description: After a rollercoaster of emotions, Nathan is in need of some damage control and adventure. But what if his little adventures turn life-threating on an innocent vacation?

The story follows Nathan, a gay man, on a journey after his parents’ death. He goes on an adventure of his sexuality as he begins dating again. Suddenly, when they travel to Germany on a little vacation, the scars from the past are brought back to the surface.

Genre: Adventure, with Romance
Cover:

2 Likes

oooo good idea thank you girly! I have not even made a trailer yet so I better get on that LOL

2 Likes

Hi guys! I have published the three chapters of my contest story called Adventurous: Audacious! It’s by me, Chelsea. I would really appreciate the support thank you! Here are some details about the story.:grin:

Title: Adventurous: Audacious
Chapters: 3
Reads: 0
Author: Chelsea A

Descritpion: After many unfortunate events in her home country, Abena goes to America hoping to better her future for herself, but during the journey, she faces many obstacles and challenges.

3 Likes

Title: Adventurous: Our Beautiful Chaos
Author: Maria
Episodes: 1, 2 and 3 with more coming after the contest
Genre: Adventure, with some romance
Style: Ink
Features: CC yourself, mini games, choices that matter (!), tappable overlays…
App description: When you embark on the adventure of a lifetime, you did not expect a handsome man to tag along. Facing all kind of challanges, what is going to happen? You decide.
More description lol: You’re a talented girl with a great job, but are stuck in the boring everyday routine. When you suddenly get an offer to go on an adventure, you just can’t say no. And maybe the handsome man tagging along also isn’t that bad? However, if you want to stay on board of this adventure, you have to make the right choices. Will you succeed? Find out!

Story Cover:
Our_Beautiful_Chaos_posterImage_S36OhMcl8s

Sneak peeks have been posted on my instagram, @episodesbymaria ! :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Here’s some shameless self-promotion. I really hope that anyone who decides to read this story will really enjoy it!
Story Title: Adventurous: Pathfinder
Author: Katia and April
Instagram: april.epi and astro.duxst
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5939857756585984
Style: LL
Episodes: 3 (with more to come!)
Story Description: Kora never imagined that she would leave her hometown, let alone her galaxy. When she finds herself on a spaceship full of aliens, will she rise to the challenge? (CC) (LGBTQ)
Pathfinder_up_posterThumb_SptsThmPP2

4 Likes

Hey guys,
So I’m not a fan at all of self-promotion BUT I know it’s a must for this contest. So here’s my story link (it’s linked to the title). It has a male or female MC with CC and multiple DIFFERENT paths.

App summary: YOU are an adventurer who has been hired to basically stop an impending war. YOU choose your path(s)! YOU choose your weapon! YOU choose how you battle!

Adventurous: The 11th Mission, by Caliope (me)

3 Likes

Here’s mine!

Title: Adventurous: Beyond the Shore and Through the Sea
Authors: Cee and Jae
Episodes: 3 (more episodes coming soon)
Style: Limelight (Cinematic)
Description: A giant whirlpool has formed off the coast of Yokohama. When Ren learns it’s a portal, he goes through it and lands in a world of Japanese mythological beings.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6228651659558912

2 Likes

Here are my story details if any of you would like to read it.
Title: Adventurous: A new life
Author: AdyElly
Chapter Published: 3 (more coming soon)
Genre: Action
Description:
Fame and fortune are all that Seth has ever known.
But when he gets lost in the wild with no hope in sight will a group of native American help him find his true path in life?

What you can find in my story:

• Male MC
  • Tappable partial CC for MC and other 4 characters
  • Choices that matter
  • The option to choose if your love interest is male or female
  • Dressing game
  • Mini-games for MC

Small cover:

Link:

2 Likes

My Adventurous story is actually based on the first story I have ever written and the one that got me into writing, back in February 2010 when I was only 12 years old! I decided to revive the characters and recreate the plot, so this story is very dear to my heart :relaxed:

Story title: Adventurous: Beyond The Line

Customization: Full customization

Style: Ink AND Limelight! It’s a “choose animation style” story!

Chapters: 3

Author: Tal Gordin (@talgordin.writes on Instagram)

Summary: Taria travels to Earth to protect herself from the dangers of her world. Can she find the adventure she was looking for by breaking Gabriel’s rules?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4815325031366656

Hope you decide to give it a try!

3 Likes

Title: Adventurous: All Aboard

Author: J.J

Episodes: 3

Description: When a gift from your Gramps puts you on a train with an unknown destination, it’s up to you to make the most of it.
Sometimes the journey IS the adventure.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6028902878740480

3 Likes