Started drawing my own backgrounds! [NEW UPDATES]

Hello hello!

Just started practising drawing my own backgrounds and decided to share them for free to the community :slight_smile: There’s only two (three kind of) for now but I’ll be drawing more in the future. So if you are interested check my drive out

Here are some sneak peaks:

example3

example2 example1

Make sure to read the terms of use before adding to your stories! And please don’t add to Pinterest or other sites.

Let me know what you think! :relaxed:

If you want to stay updated you can follow my IG: @nataliesky.writes

31 Likes

love it. :grin:

1 Like

they look amazing just wanna note I usually look up art here because we have a lot of people stealing art claiming its theres, and I am happy to say I didn’t find anything.on yours

Thanks I guess? :smiley: You can find the timelapses from my Instagram of the process :relaxed:

1 Like

thanks for letting me know that.

I stopped trusting people about art here long ago, I am always really happy when I see actual real credible artist here

3 Likes

Ok but these are fabulous girl! :blob_hearts: :exploding_head: Keep up the amazing work!

1 Like

I feel ya! I’m sure it wont be too long until I’ll find these on Pinterest :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

dont doubt that, pinterest is the thief website

1 Like

Holy smokes these are beautiful! I’m definitely going to credit you when I use these in my story! :heart: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

these are amazing :heart_eyes: can I use them in an Outline Contest? :eyes:

If you read the terms of use it states that you aren’t allowed to use them in edits :slight_smile:

ooo sorry!

these look so dope!

2 Likes

these are amazing! they look like episode original backgrounds! man I can’t wait to see you draw some school/city ones omg!!!

2 Likes

Oh my my- these are soooo good :clap:t3::clap:t3:

1 Like

These are so amazing!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

These are totally beautiful-LOVE IT!!!

1 Like