Starting A Episode Writing Group!

I am looking for active people who are willing to be apart of my writing group. It would be a pleasure to have a group to be able to write with and make beautiful stories with. If you would be interested, you can always contact me on Instagram epi.emmaxx (all lower case)or my discord emma_.writes. If you would like to apply what you will need to do is
Name (real name or nickname)
Roles that are involved are:
-Background Creator
-Editor
-Story Reviewer
-Artist

Thanks for readings this. Much love xx
-Emma :blush:

Hello @emma_writesx, this is Sydney the moderator! Welcome to the forums. :smiley: I’ve moved this topic to Find a Writing Partner since you’re making a writing group. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to ask me if there are any questions. :wink:

I would join but I have t ask will you be using discord cause that’s basically the only way I can get ahold of people because I’m not allowed social media

And I recommend adding character designer for what the characters look like and their outfits

Of course! The more people the better! My discord is emma_.writes.

Quick question:

What do you mean by editor?? Like they edit the script?

Ok can I be character designer if so cause I suck at coding

Name: Zoe
Roles: Character Designer if you say I can…

The edit mistakes on scripts and helps the author of the story with editing!

Of course, love! If you added me on discord we can speak about the group. I have a few other people also. :slight_smile:

I need your tag for it

Heh, the thing is I just made a discord. So I have no idea how to use it. :flushed::flushed: But if it for
the group, it’s what the group will come up with all together.

here I’ll screenshot where you can find it

Sent it. Talk to you soon :slight_smile: