Starting A New Art Group The Epi.Starz

The Epi.Starz is not a replacement from episode diamonds! but I want it to grow to be a big art shop this is all about sharing the word and doing recommendations to people once you join here are some steps to get here!
Steps/Rules
We Need to be on Good terms
We have to be on good terms because if I know you and we’ve had issues before and kind of having at the moment umm no thx rather not be fake…
You have to be able to cooperate with everyone else!
When cooperating with everyone else we get the job done!
Please NO thread-hopping!
I really don’t feel like kicking out a really good unique Epi.Star because they went to other groups…So if this does happen and I find out either on my own or from another Epi.Star with proof your automatically out…
Communicate with Fans of our group
If there are fans that want fan art of us that’s fine just let everyone know in a group chat type of thing and we can just give out our character details so you can draw it out!
Steps to becoming an Epi.Star
So to become an Epi.star there are a few steps to follow here they are!

1. What app do you use to draw, edit and etc.?

2. What do you use to draw on?

3. What does it mean to become an Epi.Star ?and how should we help out the community and spread love? :two_hearts:

4. What style are you best at doing? {LL 0r Ink}

5. If someone were to be hurtful to one of our members in the crew what would you do?

6. how can we help out a Moderators and the people in the community!:woman_judge:t4:

Thx in advance for answering these questions you will have access granted to you once I pm you if not thx you so much for spending the time to fill this out and I’ll be sure to get back you!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts::art:

2 Likes