Starting a new art shop, Sign up to be an artist!

no problem

1 Like

so am i accepted ??

just sent you an invite to the group chat, i’m working on a request right now so i’ll add your examples in 15 minutes

1 Like

okay thank you !!

1 Like

Sounds fun

Exsamples (if you still need people):

1 Like

what role do you want?

I’ll do character drawing, whatever is convenient

okay you already in, your examples and details are in the lions thread :heart:

1 Like

I would like to do some cover art (and potentially some splashes) have been working on make other folks some art and only have one B&W example… my stabilizer wasn’t on and the hair was just like WOW with that request… I hope I can be accepted can do much better then the example at art here! I can do LL or INK upon being sent a screen shot to reference off of! Bear with me, Oklahoma is ruff lol! I understand if I’m not accepted I am not accepted and I’ll just have to gather more examples and come back again later! Thank yuh very much!

can i see any other examples? :heart:

image image

I can do drawn covers, splashes, backgrounds (if given a size and specific details), character design, banners! I can do about anything you could possibly put me up to, although you can put me up to a specific roll, if possible!

for specifics i was just wonder what you want your role to be, although you’ll probably be given many different ones

Covers and character design are something I would love to do (both drawn)

1 Like

okay i’ll your details in the thread soon, it might be tomorrow since i don’t have my computer right now

Ok! Thank you very much! So, covers and character design? I also have one more piece of art to put in my examples!

I’ve never done something like this so just ignore me if I’m being stupid.

Examples

There isn’t much but that’s because I’ve mostly only made character sheets (I started a request thread two days ago here)
I can’t do anything drawn, unfortunately. I can work in any style.
I’m not sure what roles are open anymore, but I’d be open to

• Splash Editor
  • Cover Artist
  • Banner Creator
  • Character editor (not sure what it means but sounds interesting?)

ok

no you’re not being stupid💗, and i can add you as a splash maker if you’d like

1 Like

I’d love that! :heart:

1 Like