Starting My Vampire Story

Hi everyone! I haven’t been active on here, but when I was cleaning up my google docs, I found a basis idea for a vampire story, which I added on, and now I have a whole plot. But, I need help starting it. Like I have no clue what to do in the beginning. Any ideas on how to start the first chapter?

I ALSO JUST WANTED TO STATE THAT I HAVE DONE RESEARCH ON VAMPIRES TO MAKE THE STORY AS REALISTIC AS POSSIBLE!

NOT A ROMANCE STORY, BUT DOES HAVE HINTS OF ROMANCE

Basis Of The Story
  • a woman is a vampire hunter, who’s been doing it for a majority of her life. She wants revenge on them for doing her wrong (which I can’t say what they did) When the vampires begin trying to figure out exactly who she is and how she’s undefeated against their kind, she’s in a rush to drop everything and move. But, after her son is kidnapped by them, she must stay and fight them off, along with the other villagers. (theres alot of stuff that I want to say, but I don’t wanna spoil it.)
1 Like

thank you! i will!

I read your explanation of the story. I love the direction you’re taking and I honestly have a few ideas that would work well for an intro.

1. The story cuts directly to a flashback of the Vampire hunter hunting some down. She gets close to being bitten possibly or injured and she snaps out of her flashback. Then it can go directly into the story.

2. Or, similar to mine. You could have the screen scan over old books of vampires. Maybe some pages have diagrams of their teeth/hearts. Or just sketches people have made or maybe her herself made.

Both would be awesome with Narration of the story’s intro.

2 Likes

That would be awesome! (and the second one would be very interesting due to the reason she started hunting vampires in the first place!)

1 Like

I hope you have some better ideas now! :smiley: Good luck with your story.

1 Like

I love this! I can’t wait to read your story. I love vampire stories :woman_vampire: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

1 Like

Maybe you can start with a backstory about the vampires doing the vampire hunter wrong.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.