🌸 π“œπ“²π“Άπ“Έπ“Όπ“ͺ 𝓐𝓻𝓽 𝓒𝓸𝓢𝓢𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 (Status : CLOSED) 🌸

Hello guys! I decided to create my paid shop :relaxed: which I decided to call, :cherry_blossom: π“œπ“²π“Άπ“Έπ“Όπ“ͺ 𝓐𝓻𝓽 𝓒𝓸𝓢𝓢𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 :cherry_blossom:.
If you want to support me on instagram, you can follow my art account which is @mimozhoa :))
Before requesting anything, you might want to check my main rules and conditions :blob_hearts:

What I do
I draw human portrait. Bust to full body. I am not totally skilled to draw male characters BUT, I have my own style to draw them. You can look at my example :)). I do not draw complex backgrounds as well due to my lack of skills.
BUT, if you have a special request, I’m always open minded, BUT keep in mind we might discuss the price :)) :blob_hearts:

Conditions
  1. Be polite and nice to me :blob_hearts:. I’m less likely to make an art commission to someone who doesn’t have manners.

2. Be patient and lenient :innocent: . As a full time student with a part time job (and I’m writting a story) it can occur that I take more time to fill a request.
    Beside, I will always contact you to update your commission.

3. I only do beforehand payments with Paypal. By the case something goes wrong (in my life, your life or anything else) I can always refund you :))

4. About refunds : I do not make refunds if you possess the drawing, but if really you don’t like it, we can always come up with an agreement :))

5. Don’t steal my art please. Even if you pay, I would still like to get credit :relaxed: If you use it in your story (as splashes), or on instagram, I would like to be credited :)) Somewhere? I don’t know hahaha :blob_hearts:
    Once your purchased an artowork from me, you only own personnal use, which means you can’t sell or distribute my art :))

6. I am allowed to turn down requests if I don’t feel comfortable filling it. It normally shouldn’t happen, but I just want to be clear on the fact it could happen :dizzy:

7. Please, respect my artstyle, don’t ask for something out of my comfort zone :)) Check the examples to see what I am capable of.

[details=β€œRules to request”]

1. Fill the request form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfHwAW2yOUJ_ffLVvXLuPdhhfE0e6dgY0j0eaj_wu2eHNH6GQ/viewform?

When I see your request, I will contact you via episode platform forum :))

:cherry_blossom:Remember, I only do payments via PAYPAL :cherry_blossom:
:sparkles:The prices are subject to changes :sparkles:

Prices for one character

1. Bust up : 14 usd ( + 10 usd each bust up characters)

2. Hip up : 18 usd ( +11 usd each Hip up characters)

3. Full body (with shoes or not, you decide) : 20 usd ( +13 usd each characters)

Special details
  1. Easy background : + 2 usd

2. Props (any objects or fantasy stuff, like a flame or anything :sweat_smile:) : + 1 usd

Note that my background skills are limited and that it is up to an agreement between you and I to see if it’s a complex or simple background :))

Bust up

Hip up with simple background

Hip up + Background + Prop

The leaves are consider as a prop.

Full body without background

Waist up (Included in Hip up)

Bust up with simple background

Male bust up

DISCLAIMERS

Disclaimers
  1. I have the right to cancel or to turn down requests :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
  2. A drawing can take me up to 10 hours (Or more). (Art takes time… please understand that :innocent:)
  3. It can take me up to 24 hrs to respond your request.
  4. I have the right to close my shop anytime, please look at the status to see if it’s opened or closed.
  5. If you think my prices are too high, well… I don’t know what to say :(( I’m doing my best to offer cheap and affordable prices for the time I put in a drawing
  6. I am now drawing boys, BUT, please, check out my example to see my way of drawing them :)) (Which can’t please to everyone.) :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Feel free to Dm me or post in the thread if you have any questions!

STATUS : CLOSED (I don’t plan to open permanently for the moment)

19 Likes

I’d definitely love to request a hip up from you! I don’t have Instagram but can I just pm you?

2 Likes

Not a request but your art is absolutely beautiful! <3

3 Likes

Of course! :)) :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Awn thank you so much :)) :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Don’t have any money as of now but I’ll definitely check this out again when I do :sparkles:

2 Likes

That’s totally fine, I get you :)) But thank you girl!! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

this is awesome! i love it bumpp!

1 Like

Awn thank you so much :blob_hearts:! Just a question, I’ve seen it literally everywhere, what does β€œBump” mean? :sweat_smile:

to be frank with you, ion really know either :sob: I think it keeps it in the trending…

2 Likes

Hahahhaha okok I see :)) :rofl:

1 Like

Bump means like, hey just adding something so it can stay open because after 30 days it closes and for it to be on the recents so people will see it @white.dragon_basou @preciouso

2 Likes

Oh! Thank you to clarify hahahah! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

lmao thank you! i knew it was something like that :joy:

1 Like

when i finally have a job again i will definitely do a request. i love your art.

2 Likes

Awn thank you!!! ahahha no worries :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Omg! I love your art :two_hearts:
Definitely will hit you up on IG after work :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Youppi!! Thank you so much :relaxed:

Hey there ! I’d like to commission you should I contact you on Instagram?

1 Like

You can Dm me either on instagram or on episode forum:):sparkles:

1 Like