🌸 π“œπ“²π“Άπ“Έπ“Όπ“ͺ 𝓐𝓻𝓽 𝓒𝓸𝓢𝓢𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 (Status : CLOSED) 🌸

I filled the form :3 pass is : MIMOSA

1 Like

Hi @white.dragon_basou !

I would LOVE a bust up PFP when you open up again, do you know when that will be more or less? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, I’m happy abouot your interest!! I’ll pm you to see what I can do for you :)) :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

I would love to know when your commissions are open again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hey! I’m so happy about your interest! At the moment, I don’t see any moment except christmas time to open commissions because of school and my part time job :exploding_head:
By the case I get more free time, I could possibly open for a moment
I hope yo don’t mind :upside_down_face: :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

I understand! That works for me, hopefully we can work together later :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Awn thanks for your understanding!! :innocent: And yes, I would be happy to work with you :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Made some updates! :blob_hearts: This message might be a flop but in case someone sees it :))
Also to put some random messages to keep my thread β€œalive” :blush:

1. For those who are wondering, I plan to open commissions at Christmas time.
  2. Yes, I did increase the prices, as I mentioned previously, my prices were temporarily very cheap. :)) Please don’t be mad at me, I put so much time into drawings and also, I still think my prices are low :blob_hearts:
  3. I can draw boys… in my style. They do look very soft and maybe a little more feminine. :upside_down_face:
5 Likes

So excited for you to open again!! :partying_face:

1 Like

Yess!! :blob_hearts: :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

BUMP (Just to keep this thread!!) :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh my!
I Love your work!! Can’t wait till you open your commissions! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

tksm!! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Bump (to keep it open)

1 Like

Awn thank you hahaha almost forgot!!! :kissing_smiling_eyes: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

BUMP again:)) :blush:

1 Like

BUMP :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Bumpy bump :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you!

Hello, for those who doesn’t have instagram or haven’t seen my post, here is the link to it so you can maybe have a chance to have a commission :)) :blob_hearts:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIs2T-zlfol/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like