Stay Safe Out There Everybody

I hope you and everybody else will be okay! It made me so sad when I saw it! I wish I could help but my broke a** don’t have money to donate and idk if it would even go to victims!

1 Like

Stay safe :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

Be safe. Hope no one gets hurt. Also if you need water grab empty containers now and fill all of them up.

2 Likes

Alright, Hurricane is now hitting The Bahamas . Already seeing footage of it happening in Abaco. THIS. IS. NOT. GOOD.

@lexiplaysepisode are you watching?

7 Likes

Stay safe! :orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart:

1 Like

:fist::blush::heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Yeah I just saw some footage in Abaco, I’m really worried :disappointed: my fam said it should be hitting them today

1 Like

same, im watching. OMG. LOOK AT THE SURGE! WHY R PPL OUTSIDE!! OMG. Stay strong, your fam will be okay.

:sob::raised_hands::fist:

And it’s already in Marsh Harbour, I don’t get why people are filming this instead of going home! :woman_facepalming:t4:

4 Likes

Because they’ll get views and LIKES

4 Likes

ikr and ppl jumping in the water and going in the boat in the water. WTH IS WRONG WITH THESE PPL?! :scream::scream:

2 Likes

Exactly. Dumb, and stupid. Putting their own life at risk.

4 Likes

I agree, personally I would be at home eating Fruit Loops while watching Spongebob and hoping for that hurricane to hit me.

2 Likes

oof. lol.

1 Like

People will do anything for clout, like seriously anything whatsoever

3 Likes

mhm.

1 Like

im onlu going to show 1 picture. omg…look at the water…

6 Likes

So, now, their saying that their losing connections with Abaco. I’m gonna stay posted.

1 Like

Now, im getting some news tht their r ppl who need help n r stranded. THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR THE BAHAMAS.

1 Like

Heard people were stuck on cays too :sweat::sweat:

1 Like