Stealing/reuploading backgrounds?

i was recently trying to find some motorcycle backgrounds off google/png websites, when i came across this suspicious looking page. i recognize these backgrounds, , i remember using them back in 2017-2018 however i completely forgot the creators name. does anyone know whos’ bgs these are? i would like to inform the editor (if they’re still around) that their bgs are being re-uploaded :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I remember downloading the pink café 1 zone background from so long ago, and I named it INT.TABLE WITH CHAIRS CHRISTY -DAY so I’m guessing it’s the same creator since the window says “Christy’s hair and beauty” I can’t find her google drive, but if I remember correctly it was Christy_loveepisode

Edit: I found the website, it’s on deviantart, and I saw the motorcycle overlays and it has a watermark that says Christy_lovepisode

3 Likes

All of these are mainly episode assets that are edited by someone (don’t really know whom), except for the motorcycle that doesn’t belong to Episode.

2 Likes

thanks so much for your help!

1 Like

Ofc, no problem :smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.