Stereotypes That Drive You Crazy!

Wait a privilege. I know A lot of black man that are well educated, and have money. And fine ass hell. Another stereo type. I would of been like “Now look in my eyes and say it to my face.”

6 Likes

I am milk, love me some chocolate. That way we can make “Cafe Con Leche”. (Coffee with milk)

3 Likes

White and black make beautiful kids eh

4 Likes

True! They’re always good looking

2 Likes

Yes true they are

2 Likes

See it’s sad. Funny when I use to live in R.I. I never saw racism. I actually thought that it did not exits any more. I was like in a bubble. Because never saw that in school. Where I went there was alot of Blacks, Hispanics, Asians and Whites. But never saw people being mean on race. Thier where bullies but not because of race. Until I actually moved to florida. My bubble got popped real quick.

4 Likes

True that just because im in set 1 for all my classes

2 Likes

Girl yes!!!

Really? I want to move now if no racism is there

1 Like

Not sure now. Times have change. That was 13 years ago.

1 Like

Ohhh, it probably has now :thinking:

Well Where I lived. It’s like going to New York.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind living there then :joy: New York is awesome

1 Like

When people assume that all White people are privileged. I really think people have no idea what that word actually means, and it’s not defined by your race. It’s your upbringing and culture, nothing to do with the colour of your skin.

People assuming cause I’m English that I’m from London. We have a huge country and I actually think London is overrated. It’s expensive and a little boring not gonna lie.

Other women assuming that because I’m female that makes me a Feminist. I don’t agree with feminism as I feel like as a woman I should be trying to make things equal in a better way rather than just campaigning for rights of my gender.

Also, If Someone doesn’t really agree with the LGBTQ it makes them Homophobic. I don’t think it’s the natural thing to do but if your happy with who your with then it shouldn’t matter what your sexuality is. I agree that People who identify with that community should have rights and be treated the same as Heterosexual people.

Finally, That because I’m Christian I must be super religious and Crazy. I honestly think most of the stigma comes from American churches rather than where I’m from. If you go online you can see that most videos/ articles about Christianity and anti-lGBT are written by American Christians. Just my opinion :slight_smile:

7 Likes

wtf I’d be so offended is someone said that to me. Just cause I’m white doesn’t mean I’m more privileged than someone of another race.

3 Likes

They’re all true. I guess it is pretty boring over here in London

1 Like

lmao. It’s pretty boring in my city too. It’s a nice enough place but it’s mainly tourists right? I’ve only been to London a few times.

1 Like

Yeah lol, I don’t know why people want to see a huge clock? :thinking:

2 Likes

I saw it when I went and it was so crowded outside so couldn’t really get a good photo. It was nice to have seen it but it literally is just a big clock. Is it still being renovated cause who wants to see all that scaffolding lmao

3 Likes

:joy::joy: True true, Gelato is really expensive here. Like bro go to Italy, its ten times cheaper! But regardless, I love London anyways! Where are you from?

1 Like