Still need help with my coding

Ok so I still need help with my coding. I will show what is going on using images and whats meant to happen using text.

Im basically trying to do something similar to how you can choose your hair color or something at the start of an episode. Where when you click on one choice and it leads you to multiple choices after that. Except I’m doing mine where if you click on one choice it leads you to a different scene.

But I don’t know what I have done wrong as my script is a mess and the choices aren’t working the way I want them to.

So what am I doing wrong?

Here are the images.

So this is what happens when you click on the first choice that comes up. But there are 2 choices missing there is meant to a do nothing option along with ask to take a phone call option.

If I click on the first choice this is what happens.

This is in the correct scene. But that option is not meant to be there. There are meant to be no options here and that option is meant to be one of the options after you click the first.

If I click that option this happens.

Again this option is not meant to be there its meant to be an option if you click the "ask to take phone call."option. Also clicking the “ask to take phone call” option will not lead you to this scene you will still be in a classroom scene.

Choosing the “take phone call” option will lead you to this scene. But the other option is not meant to be there its meant to be another option if you click “ask to take phone call.”

If I click this option this happens.

This scene is meant to happen if you do click “dont take the phone call.” But the “do nothing” option is not meant to be there. Its meant to be an option after clicking the first choice.

All choices including “take the phone call”, “dont take the phone call”, “Just lie about my actions I need to find Jackson”, “No I will stay in class” and “do nothing” should lead to this final scene.

1 Like

can u please show the script? it’s way easier for me to see, bc the error is in the script

I’ll send you the script.

Upload the script. Its easier to analyse the mistakes in scripts.