Still some open spaces in an NEW ADVENTUROUS TIME TRAVEL STORY write your own period of history

i made a post a little while ago about this but am still looking for a couple more writers and really needed to find some quickly.
The story is a fun game style where the main characters Rebecca and Noah (Not Romantic Pairing) go back in time using the science of sound waves (Lonnnggg story!) Anyway they can go back in time to any point in history. The idea of the story is that the reader can choose where they want to go and that the story will remember the progress in each time travel mini-story
For example if you could go to
Ancient Greece
Roman Times
Victorian London
Ancient Egypt
and you chose “Ancient Greece” in Episode 1 and played through the first part of Ancient Greece and then played Victorian London until episode 6 and then clicked on Ancient Greece it would play part 2 of Ancient greece since you already played part 1. Which is alot different from alot of stories I’ve seen.
Anyway! So far I’ve got two other writers (One writing Ancient Greece the other Ancient Egypt) I’m looking for other writers to write their own section. It can be from any period of history as long as it’s an actual period if I here “the time of royals” I won’t accept the story. (That doesn’t mean you couldn’t write a story from perhaps the Elizabethan period based on the royals tho)
You could write as many chapters as you like for your story from 1 chapter to 20 if you wanted!
If you’re interested fill out the google form below! Thanks :blush:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Writing Collab for time travel story. PERIOD STORIES WANTED, WRITERS, PLOT CREATORS, SHORT STORIES WELCOME

Closed because this is a duplicate thread, merged this thread with the original. Cheers! :v:t2: