Stop Banning Random People Episode

To start with, I want to join Episode Forum to make friends and help people with story covers and splashes. But, then I soon realize that Episode Forum is banning random users with no reason at all.

For example, my friend and my queen: Queenscribbles (Can’t tag her because Episode Banned Her) got banned from the community simply because she told one of her customers that they are being thread-hopping. Instead of apologizing, the customer simply told Andee to lose her altitude :woman_facepalming: What’s, even more, is rather than ban the user, Episode Forum decides to ban Andee.

Episode has to stop banning people for no reason, and they should really bring back all those people
that they wrongly banned :pleading_face:

Tags, sorry if you don't want to get tag

@ItsLily
@hollywood.episode
@epy.neha
@Badbabes
@ItsTerra
@xxOlivia_Meganxx
@SofiaxD
@elena.epi
@PurpleRadiance
@Amphia
@Phoenix_11037
@Jess2112
@DivCp

23 Likes

Hi Thanks for tagging me I totally agree Queenscribbles did nothing wrong and she has been banned for another persons actions :triumph:
Idk what else to say because I’m just so angry as to why Andee would be banned she’s on of the kindest people I’ve met on forums

6 Likes

No problem, and I totally agree with you. #JusticeForQueenAndee

4 Likes

#JusticeForQueenAndee :triumph:

4 Likes

Yes, I agree with this! Thank you for making this and tagging me.
Is there any way she can come back? Maybe @Nick can help in some sort of way?
I know that she had gotten violations before, so maybe when someone reported her she already had too many violations and was automatically banned.
@PropertyofNae was banned, but she said that she was unbanned because altogether she got banned for a misunderstanding.
There is hope. I have seen a lot of threads about her, so I think the moderators/admin will do something about it !!

5 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind word, I am literally sending this to Andee (Since we are talking on Insta). And I really wish that the Forum can do something about this situation because Andee is such a great artist and friend :pleading_face:.

3 Likes

Of course! xx
Tell her I miss her! I don’t follow her on Instagram. What’s her instagram?
We had just started to talk and get to know each other…

3 Likes

It’s just @/queenscribbles

3 Likes

Preach!

This rule system is corrupt, lol

3 Likes

Okay, thank you so much!! xx

3 Likes

Are you kidding me?

I’ve never really talked to her but she seemed so nice.

3 Likes

She really is🥺

3 Likes

BUMP! #JusticeForQueenAndee

2 Likes

:purple_heart:

3 Likes

So many unfair things are happening, and for such small reasons, too!

#JusticeForQueenAndee

3 Likes

Thank you so much for supporting this thread.

4 Likes

off topic - does anyone know what happened?

3 Likes

That’s so unfair :triumph: and I also heard some stories are being deleted without telling the author too, that’s unacceptable :pleading_face::pleading_face:

3 Likes

Discussion of suspended users is prohibited on the forums. If any suspended user would like to discuss their suspension they have every opportunity to submit a ticket to the team here. Thanks! :v: