Stop bullying on the forums

Those who will report this, they are bullies themselves
There are so many people who bully people on the forums, sometimes they are flagged, sometimes they aren’t. Were you ever bullied on the forums?

9 Likes

I’ve bullied on here on and off since episode started

They did nothing about it and now I’m even forsed to re-think if I even belong here.

4 Likes

Nope, I don’t ever recall being bullied. Maybe a few hostile arguments, but being bullied for me at least is a stretch. I do hope people will learn how to stop name-calling & immediately getting hostile with each disagreement that comes their way.

8 Likes

Your a lucky one then.

1 Like

Thanks, but I’m not sure if the arguments I’ve gotten into with multiple people would be considered bullying to someone else. I just think we should all be mindful (to a certain extent) of what we say to each other as long as no one else is physically or mentally harming each other! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well, I know that mine…

They were people accusing me of something and by trying to defend myself, it ended up with a group chat and everyone talking about me.

When I told episode, they did nothing about it apart from flag every one of my comments on other threads.

I sent them emails and my friend sent them emails, but nothing came of it.

2 Likes

Aw, I’m sorry that happened to you! Best I could advise you to do is try to ignore it but I know it isn’t all that easy for some people.

1 Like

I am not bulling but i can be a bit rude.

2 Likes

Thanks…

Same girl that started it, tried to do it again this morning, so I flagged the comment and left the thread.

I’m used to being bullied, I’m just not used to having no help

1 Like

Hey Hannah
If you need someone to talk to, you can pm me

I have never been bullied here. Somehow I just never get attacked or anything. Maybe I sound privileged, I’m super sorry if I do, but honestly I don’t know how I’ve never been in any drama :joy::woman_shrugging:t2:

My experiences aside, I agree. I feel like some people want to start drama.

7 Likes

i find that sometimes people trolls just to make the community get pissed off.

like that too

4 Likes

I agree with this. I think that bullying and cyberbullying should stop altogether. I never understood the reason behind bullying, It’s childish, and frankly, it’s disgusting. The forums are supposed to be a community. People are supposed to feel safe and welcomed. We can’t do that if we are surrounded by people who like to bully for fun. This is inexcusable behavior. I haven’t been bullied on the forums before, but I have been harassed on here… but it’s all good :wink:

8 Likes

Over absolutely tiny things too! Like the phrasing of a sentence. Okay, maybe you get offended cause of the phrasing, but when the user explains what it actually is, then there’s really no need to continue attacking them. A lot of the arguments can devolve from a heated debate to people calling each other names and personally attacking them :thinking: as someone said (was it @ShanniiWrites?), we should be criticising ideas, not people.

4 Likes

I’ve never been bullied on the forums neither have I bullied anyone on the forums. However, I have been a bit harsh during heated discussions which I guess if not careful can really turn into a much worse situation. So I do need to do better especially as I cannot stand bullies. It’s wrong and it really uses a lot of energy that can be used on being more positive

3 Likes

Maybe it is to start a drama or hurt the self confidence of people

1 Like

I agree

1 Like

Bullying only proves that you have some sort of deep insecurity that you’re dealing with.
I agree with you though.

1 Like

Yes
a single strong entity cannot bully the weak

1 Like

I honestly love sincerely am glad to see people admitting to being harsh the odd times or so. We’re not all perfect. I’m not sure (but am not denying) if I’ve ever been harsh…? I’ve been harsh to a number of featured authors though, of which some have forum accounts and some don’t. I did apologise though, I think I got carried away.

2 Likes