Stop insulting episode authours

Some tag

Tag

@Perry @LiliStar @AriaAdams @Diabuttan @DivCp @Apart_12345 @mt.episode @LynnAnn @epy.neha @Samantha0915 @lisa07 @Christina.Mackenzie @pqstiche @Lucy_x @Rose_ZombieFreak @ruby6

Sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged

5 Likes

thanks to all who have put more tags

2 Likes

I was tagged in this, so I thought I did something wrong :frowning: :sweat_smile:
But I completely agree, people should stop insulting!

1 Like

What I think is, 12 y/o on the app, should be careful or under they’re parents revisions, if the scene shows just kissing that okay, but if the scene shows two pp in underwear kissing each other parts of the body there should be a warning and a way to skip it! But I think that pp from 13 y/o and more can, cause they know how making love works…
And for pp who complain about stories, they make me sick! A people wrote a story, and she tried making as well as she) he could! Why complaining about it?! It’s so disgusting and disrespectful :frowning:

2 Likes

Thnx for the tag @SofiaxD :slightly_smiling_face:
Nd yes I mean, dont ppl have other things to do other than insulting authors who give so many hours of their day to write soooooo good stories!

1 Like

thank god for this thread :relieved:, i’ve already made another post about Constructive Criticism Vs. Hate (Constructive Criticism VS. Hating, What's the Difference?), and this is one of the points i tried to make clear that insulting anyone regardless of either being a reader or an author does not make the situation better.

Feedback is only valid when there are points and facts to back it up, and Insults are just mindless attempts to weaken someone verbally, but i guess a lot of users on the forums in general can’t tell these two apart :woman_shrugging:. Fite me. :yawning_face:

9 Likes

Hahaha sorry:)
I completely agree:)

2 Likes

that is true, all the episode wrieters should have an option to skip it

2 Likes

I’m the opposite. I wish you have tag me. I love this!

1 Like

Thanks for the tag.

I totally agree. Even me, as a smaller author, I do write some parts of stories which aren’t suitable for 12-year-olds (I do give warning before those scenes). I had received some backlash too. And not just those sort of content, I had receive some negative fanmails on my story idea in general. They don’t even read my story till the end, and they start insulting me.
Even it is just 0.1% of the fanmails I receive is of this insults, it still hurts a lot.

It is unjust for those readers to insult authors. They work so hard on the story. We do warn the readers on mature content etc, and them insulting us due to that is just horrible. This really upsets the authors, especially the ones who worked so hard to give the best reading experience to their readers.

3 Likes

i did… now

1 Like

yeah…people mostly are hating through fanmail

1 Like

To the insults, no.
To have careful constructive criticism, yes. But yes to have such stories to be checked and see what can be modified or if it needs to be taken down completely.

The problem is how to draw the line.

Some 12-16 years old are exposed to this kind of themes at such a young age so they are used to it even though they are not supposed to. Granted they may mot be matured enough to handle such topics leading to questionable behaviour and mindsets but still.

What is the best solution to prevent 12-16 year old from accessing such stories? No we can’t. And there’s also freedom of speech to write.

But I’m on the vote that something needs to be done to prevent innocent young minds to be corrupted.

1 Like

These sex scenes can get into their minds and hauntthem

True and I agree with you. We know how some youngsters like this tend to be creative and get around and see such stuff and other youngsters who unintentionally stumble into it thus scarring themselves for life.

1 Like

these are not good for young minds

We are old enough to see these things but they can’t

2 Likes

On another note, I’ve seen people give good feedback on super problematic stories, yet there are these hyper-fans and hyper-haters who go out their way to insult someone just because they have a different opinion :woman_facepalming: especially ones about Loco Amor (which is why its super baffling to find the forums doesn’t have an automatic report button, but I digress.)

when newsflash: 1. insults invalidate points rather than prove them, 2. insults decreases one’s decency even IF you’re on an anonymous account; and 3. Insults do little to nothing aside from presenting one’s self as an uncouth and entitled.

4 Likes

totally…I agree

1 Like

I totally agree. I received so much hate on my story… it hurts people give the most silly hate comments without thinking. People came at me for stupid reasons! Like “Hey when will u update you’re so lazy?” Like fr I update twice a week with each episode 4000 lines!!! And insulting comments about my main characters and their behaviors also one of the most silly comment I ever got was like You’re story is full of cliffhangers and I am done with this sht I will stop reading* like??? These small comments that people think are okay actually hurt! And make us love motivation.

9 Likes

Youv’e told it better than I could

1 Like