Stop it right now

OKAY LISTEN UP PEOPLE.
I needed to rant about this… so here it goes…
I have seen WAY too many people making stories about the mafia. It’s. So. Freaking. Annoying. I can’t express the feelings I have towards this. It makes me angry seeing everyone make stories about the dang mafia. Here’s some reason why I hate it:

• it’s NOT an original plot AT ALL. Almost all of the mafia stories are EXACTLY THE SAME. It’s either about someone who is the daughter/son of the leader of the mafia, or it’s someone falling in love with someone in the mafia.
  • it’s soooooooo overused. There’s mafia stories alllll over episode :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:
  • there’s so many better topics you could make stories about… WHY THE MAFIA!!!
  • it’s just dumb
  • it’s a WASTE of creativity!!!
  • and most of all… most people that write about the mafia are glorifying/romanticising it. THERE’S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ROMANTIC OR GOOD ABOUT KILLING PEOPLE FOR A LIVING!!! N O T H I N G ! Why can’t someone write a story about the mafia being bad for once?? Because last I checked, normal people don’t dream of marrying a mafia leader. Just saying :woman_shrugging:

so please, if you’re about to write, or thinking about writing, a story revolved around the mafia DON’T. Stop right where you are. Come up with a better, more original story!!! Think outside the box!!! I’m so sick of everyone thinking stories about the mafia are actually good. I mean, if you think about it, it’s basically a bunch of different people writing the same story, but just changing the characters. Like wtf it’s not good at allllll.
I am deeply sorry if this offended anyone, but I’m just being honest and that’s just how I am so deal with it lol about my opinion. :two_hearts::+1:
Who agrees tho…?

• I agree, it’s so annoying! :roll_eyes:
  • I disagree, they’re amazing :star_struck:
  • You’re just being rude :expressionless:

0 voters

edit: okay I realize how dramatic this is… I apologise for that. Also, I realize how rude this sounds/looks now and I also apologise for that… just please know that my intentions were good, and I wasn’t meaning for this to sound like I was attacking anyone. Sorry :grimacing::woman_facepalming::joy:

12 Likes

It’s annoying, but people can write whatever they want. Some mafia stories are actually good.

12 Likes

I want to put my two cents in before I vote because I don’t want to seem fake lol.

I read my fair share of mafia stories on the app. I agree the plot is the same. I do like some and some do bore me to death, BUT I would love to scroll through the drama/action section and not see countless mafia stories.

7 Likes

Yes, I know people can write what they want… and also I realized how dramatic I am but ya know I just get really annoyed sometimes

3 Likes

same, that’s exactly my point. :joy:

4 Likes

It’s cool. I’m exactly the same.

3 Likes

It’s really annoying the Mafia is super messed up, making it into a love story isn’t right. They do some messed up stuff. Plus those stories get on my nerves.

5 Likes

Lol ikr

3 Likes

I actually met someone who worked for the Moran family it’s certainly not glamorous he served Jail time for working with them multiple times the family made sure his wife and kids were looked after. She ended up leaving him due to him being a target and she didn’t feel safe and he now deformed from having petrol thrown on him and set alight for crossing with another family he alive now completely deformed now does that sound sexy.

8 Likes

My point exactly.

3 Likes

Not at all!! People on episode make it look fun or romantic to be part of a Mafia :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: it’s ridiculous, in my opinion

2 Likes

Mafia Story
• Guns
• Love
• Revenge
• Running (From the past, present)

4 Likes

lmao trueee

2 Likes

I see it so many times.

3 Likes

Mafia Girl
My parents died when I was 13 yrs old, leaving me to join the Sniper Mafia. They are family to me, but I will find who killed my parents. Ends up falling in love
:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

5 Likes

I hate the trope, like A LOT. I mean, why would you want to date someone that kills people?

But people are free to make whatever they want :woman_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

literally most of the stories on episode :rofl::rofl::wave:

2 Likes

Fr.

2 Likes

yeah. I just wish they would put their creative mind towards something more original

3 Likes

Plus, Majority of Mafian men don’t change for girls, like where did you get this from.

5 Likes