Stop the flagging!

Hey you. Do you feel good now that you’ve flagged random posts for no reason? Perhaps the post was about somebody celebrating their story getting 10,000 reads. Or maybe it was a non-rulebreaking edit. Well, the post didn’t break any guidelines! Why did you flag it? Quit flagging posts for no reason! We as a community should only flag posts if they are off-topic (eg. Saying “hey how do i make an outfit” on a forum game.), offensive towards another user, or anything else breaking the rules. We can do better than this, guys. We need to stop the flagging.

103 Likes

Say :clap:t4: it :clap:t4: louder :clap:t4: for :clap:t4: the :clap:t4: people :clap:t4: in :clap:t4: the :clap:t4: back

Seriously, not everyone needs to be flagged. I’m glad you brought this up.

40 Likes

Amen literally my friend made a post saying shes taking a break and they mf flagged it so disrespectful SAY IT LOUD GIRL

22 Likes

As stated in the Forum General Rules

Incorrectly flagging posts will result in disciplinary action (warning, silencing, suspension, ect). Please do not flag any content that doesn’t violate the guidelines.

On the flip side, if you feel that your post has been incorrectly flagged, please PM me with a link and I’d be more than happy to look into it for you. :smiley:

34 Likes

Yes! This is so true, some people flag for no reason! :blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

13 Likes

EXACTLY GIRL!!! Im just disappointed to see some people flagging for absolutely no reason!! How can we call this a friendly forum? :pensive:

10 Likes

It’s amazing, this is regular people just like you and I. Why flag each other?

When I was new to the forums on the Limelight wish thread I replied with an outfit I wanted to the portal. Someone kindly explained the thread was for outfits that are in original stories, I said I’m so sorry I didn’t know and I got flagged. What was so bad about me saying sorry? Why did that get flagged but not my request? I will never understand

8 Likes

Exactly what I said and you know what happened they temporarily flagged that post. They are really are petty :joy: I got it back but seriously they flagged a post that was titled “Do people love flagging?” and they proved my point. :rofl:

12 Likes

Ppl do just throw the flags around. I mean, if u don’t agree w my opinion, that doesn’t mean what I’m saying is wrong, there’s a difference between sharing an opinion & hating. Sometimes someone is pointing smth out & it gets flagged for no reason. It’s so annoying :see_no_evil:

9 Likes

Oh flagging and I are friends, either… When I started on this forum… I got 4 times flagged in a day… In a day!!! :scream: Just for one reason :point_right: I defended a friend that was accused of something that didn’t was true. :woman_facepalming: Seriously… I am going to be honest… Those who are flagging :fu: :clap: (By the way I used a spoiler before the clap… :clown_face:)

8 Likes

ONG GIRL, SAY IT LOUDER PERIDOTt

4 Likes

I got flagged for being promotional by saying Merry Christmas in general :joy:

7 Likes

I was promoting Christmas spirit :joy:

4 Likes

As if that’s wrong to do:| loll ahabshaha

4 Likes

If you are going to flag me at least come up with a good reason :joy:

7 Likes

Yeah fr, they be flagging the first post they read that isn’t about them lol

5 Likes

i got flagged for stating my opinion. some people are just way too sensitive🤷‍♀️

8 Likes

I just checked and I have been flagged 5 times in the last 8 days, what are peoples problem!

8 Likes

OMG you are so right!! :point_right: I had one time that I though ‘oh yeah, this is a good reason to flag’. I promoted my story in the wrong thread. :clown_face: But flagging because you aren’t agreeing with someone’s opinion or because you wish someone a Merry Christmas is flagging without a good reason.

8 Likes

I know what it is, its because I am getting paid to promote Christmas by the government. I now need to go into hiding. THEY FOUND OUT!!!

CODE RED!!!

IF I NEVER REPLY YOU KNOW WHY!!!

9 Likes