Stop the flagging!

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: Do you think I get flagged too when I only send smileys :laughing:

4 Likes

Idk they will flag anything at this point :joy:

3 Likes

Funny thing was those who flagged me because I defended my friend got banned from the forum :point_right: because they were flagging for no reason and bullying those who said the right thing. So it always helps to let the forum know you got flagged with no good reason.

3 Likes

Someone: Flags me just for the sake of silencing me

Me: What you gonna do
When I come come through with that that uh uh huh
:crazy_face:

6 Likes

yeah definately because they will just keep flagging until you get removed and can’t help anyone and that’s all I ever try to do on the forums

5 Likes

But mods Aren’t doing anything about it.

5 Likes

I bet they’re flagging away as we read this.

6 Likes

My post got flagged. It was literally just a post asking people if they knew some really awesome classic stories.

10 Likes

“moderator attention” wtf we been knew this is a problem and they also say multiple people flagged it like who tho

8 Likes

Sydney_H unflagged the post as it was very innocent. Whoever flagged it is dumb :clown_face:

13 Likes

Ugh, not again. 🤦🏽 I thought we already established this issue. At this point, I’m starting to think that the moderators hate us and are flagging the posts themselves.

8 Likes

They need to stop-

5 Likes

Ohh my God…sameee…
I just posted the deets and cover of my story on a R4R thread…and my post got flagged…:cry:

7 Likes

They are flagging for the dumbest reasons, everytime someone says “Merry Christmas” or “Happy New Year” it is flagged. They really don’t want to be happy, do they? Like they are taking down holiday cheer and people asking genuine questions.

7 Likes

I got flagged because I just wanted to let someone know they sent me their comment rather than to the thread. The member seemed grateful for letting them know however someone thought I committed a crime.

I thought I was just being helpful, oh well, worse things to worry about in life.

9 Likes

It’s a crime to help people!!! :scream:

9 Likes

Oh sh*t, I am going to get arrested then. :grimacing:

8 Likes

A sarcastic joke I made got flagged as spam.

10 Likes

honestly✋🏼 i made a r4r post and it got flagged like… lol ok then🤡

8 Likes

Oof- I’m dead, then…:skull:

4 Likes